Prelude 1

"She is beautiful isn't she?"
"She looks just like master Akira"
"She's the songbird you know, she will grow up stunning"
"And we get to serve her"

"Move!" a voice shouted while all the maids scurred away from the crib. They turned to see the older maid standing there with a glare on her face "Akito wants to meet her" she stated while they all bowed their heads to the small child that walked past them.

"Hmm" Akitos stated before her eyes widened looking down at the really small baby, before she smiled widely.

"So you have met her" a voice stated while Akito's eyes widened looking back to see her father stood there with a smile on his face.

"She's perfect" Akito stated with a small smile as the older man smiled and kneeled down beside Akito who still wore a smile on her face.

"I decided to call her Aika" Akira smiled  while Akito's eyes widened.

"T-that's the name I chose!" Akito exclaimed with a wide smile as Akira smiled though the little girls eyes scrunched in confusion.

"Why don't you hold her father?" She asked while the older man shifted before he frown looking over as a maid gave the baby her milk.

"She's a zodiac, I cannot hug her" Akira sighed before his eyes widened and looked at Akito "but you can" he smiled while Akito's eyes widened

"I really can?!" She exclaimed as the man chuckled while he motioned over the maid who smiled and nodded the older one glaring down.

"Be careful" Akira stated while the small baby was placed in Akito's arms, Aika's head resting in her hand as the girl looked down.

"I love her" Akito stated while Akira smiled looking down at the baby and Akito.

"Your sisters Akito, always there for one another. She will always be by your side as you are the god and she is the loyal songbird"

"Pa-Pa" a voice cooed as both Akira and Akito's eyes widened looking over at the small child who sat on the floor looking at the man as he chuckled, as Akito's eyes widened.

"She spoke! Aika say my name!" Akito exclaimed excitedly going over to the baby and holding her as Aika's small hand reached out

"Onu" She mumbled as Akito laughed before she looked down at her younger sister, smiling gratefully as she felt Aika's hand on her face.

Akira smiled at the scene before his chest become tight as he started to cough continuously as Akito's eyes widened looking at her father.

"Someone! Help!" Akito shouted standing up, the baby still in her arms though he was struggling to hold the baby as maids rushed in, the older one being in front

"Master Akira! Grabbed some water and cloths!" the older one yelled and she helped the older man get in bed as Akito watched with fear shaking though it became worse as Aika started sniffling,

"Wahhh!" Aika yelled as Akito's eyes widened as she looked down at the baby

"Shh, He will be okay" Akito stated nervously shaking the baby though Akito's eyes turned to a maid coming towards them, a smile on her face.

"Why don't i take her from you Master Akito" the maid stated as Akito glared towards the maid before slapping her hand and turning around as the maid gasped.

"She's not leaving me, never" Akito stated looking at the baby who she struggling to hold as Aika calmed down as Akito smiled softly.

"I will keep you safe" Akito stated with a smile.