Chapter 6

"I'm ready" a voice stated as the class waited in front of a curtain, their classroom filled with decoration along with tables and chairs. Various members of the class wore either a maid outfit of a butler that included a certain brown haired boy.

"Come on out then" Emi stated as she wore her white top to show she was helping with the food, her as well as the rest of the class's eyes filled with anticipation.

"Does it look okay?" Aika started coming from behind the curtain as everyone froze, the girl wore a simple yet elegant maid's outfit, her white with black tips in a cute half ponytail while animated sparkles surrounded her.

"Woah!" called out before several people blushed and took photos of the girl while she looked around with a dumbfounded expression.

"This is my new lockscreen!" Kakeru called out while Aika sighed, Emi glared at the boy before both of them looked to see Aika face filled with embarrassment.

"Hey! What are you all doing standing around here! Get to work!" Emi shouted while the rest of the class groaned but walked away Leaving Aika, Emi and Kakeru alone.

"You look nice Kakeru, the suit fits you well" Aika smiled looking at the boy as his face was filled with a wide blush.

"Thank's Aika! Though i have to say you're far more good looking! I mean you're as beautiful as a goddess!" Kakeru shouted a blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you" Aika mumbled with a wide red blush on her cheeks as she looked down, both teens were a blushing mess.

"Ahem" was called out while both their eyes widened as they turned to a blonde who stood there, hand on her waist with a glare "Yeah forgot i was here didn't you?

"Sorry Emi" Aika mumbled walking towards the small girl, apologetic look appearing on her face while Em sighed.

"It's fine but you!" Emi shouted pointing a finger at the boy in front of them who's eyes widened at the finger "Get your ass to work!" Emi shouted.

"Aika!" a classmate called out as the girl turned around, the girl blushing as they saw the beautiful girl turn around with a smile.

"Yes?" she questioned, still in a maid outfit while the female student simply shook her head.

"Someone from your family has visited, their in class 1" she stated while Aika froze, Kakeru from the other side looked over in concern on seeing the girl freeze

"Aika?" the classmate questioned again, looking concerned while she simply shook her head before smiling.

"Thank you, i will go see them now" Aika stated before walking out the door, Kakeru looked at her as she left worry filling his face.

"Hatori?!" a voice called out as both the man mentioned as well as Yuki turned to see Aika walking in while still wearing the maid outfit while Yuki and many other students blushed.

"Hello Aika" Hatori smiled while the girl stood beside them confusion written on her face

"Why are you here? I mean you can come but is there a specific reason?" Aika's question concerned filling her face as she shook her hands, she looked towards Yuki who wore a similar expression.

"Well Momoji wanted to come and i decided to come with him" Hatori stated while the girl's eyes widened at the name.

"Momiji is here? Where is he-" Aika began but it soon stopped once a puff of yellow spoke appeared from behind the curtain

"Never mind" Aika started with a sign.

"Kai-chan!" Momiji shouted with a wide smiling and he went and hugged the girl, Aika smiled returning the hug with a soft smile

"Hello Momoji" Aika smiled ruffling his head as he smiled widely and a blush on his cheeks

"Why the hell are you dressed like that?!" Kyo shouted now noticing the maid outfit she wore. Everyone looked at her as well

"We're doing a maid cafe in my class" Aika stated with a smile while Kyo dumbfounded

"That reminds me you three stand there" Hatori stated while all three of Aika, Kyo and Yuki listened to what he said.

" macaroni and.." Hatori trailed while all the teens eyes furrowed

"Cheese?" They all questioned their mouths raising in a smile unknowingly before a flash went off as they all sweat dropped.

"Akito told me to bring a nice picture of you all back" Hatori stated holding the camera as Aika eyes widened.

"You can't" Aika mumbled while they all stopped and looked at her as she clenched her fist tightly "Akito can't see me in this state!" Aika shouted again as she cried.

"Goodbye" Hatori stated walking away while Aika's eyes widened before she walked after him, her face become worried.

"Hatori!" Aika shouted as she stood on the top of the stairs, Momiji still on his shoulder as Aika clenched her fist "You can't show Akito that Photo, Please" Aika begged

"And why not?" Hatori questioned as the girl looked down.

"Akito doesn't know i have friends or that i even take part in things like this, So please! if you do i will have to leave school!" Aika shouted while Hatori signed.

"Don't worry about it" he stated with a sigh before walking away, Aika's eyes widened before her face turned into worry as she clenched her fist.

"Woah, Aika what are you still doing here?" a voice echoed through the classroom as the said girl stood there cleaning the many different table, she looked to the entrance with a smile.

"Oh, Kakeru" Aika smiled before she rubbed her forehead with her hand "I wanted to help out, so i decided to clean the tables" Aika smiled softly at him before she began to clean again.

"I always loved your hair" Kakeru mumbled as Aika eyes widened as she was met with Kakeru standing in front of her and holding a strand of her hair.

"Aha, You don't think its weird, dark at the end?" Aika smiled while Kakeru looked at her before he smiled slightly.

"I think it's gorgeous" Kakeru smiled before he placed the strand to his lips, Aika's eyes widened as she watched him kiss her hair, her whole face a shade of red.

"K-Kakeru" Aika slightly gasped as the boy looked up and smirked before he let go and stretched his arm outs.

"I will clean this side and you can finish the rest" Kakeru smiled as he grabbed a cloth from the side and throwing his bag to the side.

"Y-You don't have too!" Aika yelped out while the said boy simple looked at her as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Well i want you to fall for me don't i?" Kakeru smiled widely as Aika's eyes widened, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't realise we had guests" Aika smiled widely as she walked into the sitting room as she saw a blonde hair girl as well as a dark hair girl covered in black "Hello, I'm Aika Sohma" she smiled walking towards them.

"At Least there is a girl living here!" the blonde shouted who she knew as Uotani as she lift her fist up to the sky.

"Hah?!"Kyo shouted annoyance creeping up on his face

"Ahaha" Aika chuckled with a smile while the girl known as Hanajima looked towards her though Aika simple smiled at her.

"Would you want to play with us Aika?" Tohru smiled as the said girl looked at Tohru as her face fell though it was soon smiling again

"I would love to" Aika smiled slightly though her mind always wondered to a certain brown haired boy.