Chapter 18

"i'm not allowed out? But why Oni-chan?" A small girl asked as she stood in a dark room, a traditional japanese one that as she wore a simple white Kimono. She gripped her hands.

"Because your precise Aika" the voice stated their purples eyes looking down at the white haired child "You job is to stay beside me" Akito stated patting her head. 

"Because you are the bird"

"Ah!" Aika yelped as she shot from her bed, hand out as tears set in her eyes as she breathed heavily. Her hand going to her face "Why am i dreaming of that?" she questioned 

"Aika!" Emi screamed after the teacher had left the room, Aika smiled at the blonde girl beside her, Emi face was filled with such dread. 

"I don't know what i want to do! What should i write on my career form?" Emi screamed loudly as she scratched her head furiously while Aika simple smiled before her eyes trailed to the paper on her desk. 

"I don't know either" Aika mumbled with a sign

"Why not been my wife?" a voice rung out as Aika eyes widened, she turned around quickly to see a certain brown haired boy stood there.

"K-K-Kakeru!" Aika screamed as she went back to a certain kiss, her face lighting up with a blush before she suddenly stood up. 

"I have to g-g-go and get s-some milk!" Aika suddenly screamed face red before she grabbed Emi by the hand.

"Woah!" Emi screamed eyes wided while the white haired girl simple dragged her away while Kakeru signed loudly. 

"Aika" he muttered rubbing the back of his neck in frustration. 

"What was that all about?!" Emi screamed as the two now stood outside beside the vending machine though Emi eyes widened as she saw a stressed aura surrounding Aika "What's wrong?"

"i kissed him" Aika mumbled into the wall while Emi eyes continued to furrow in confusion as Aika didn't say it loud enough. 

"What was that?" Emi questioned 

"I kissed him" Aika stated louder though her eyes soon furrowed as she never heard a reply, she turned to see Emi smirking widely "Why are you making that face!?" Aika shouted blushing

"You like him don't you?" Emi questioned with another smirk while Aika simple backed away with a blush going back to leaning against the wall. 

"How did you know?" Aika questioned still looking at the wall. 

"I'm your best friend, of course i know" Emi stated as she began to press buttons on the vending machine "You can't avoid him you know?" Emi stated while Aikq groaned.

"I know, It's just we hardly know anything about each other" Aika stated while Emi looked at her with a dumbfounded expression

"I can guarantee he knows everything about you" Emi stated as she waited for her milk out of the vending machine.

"Fine i don't know anything about him and then there Aki-" Aika stopped herself before she signed loudly and looked to the floor while Emi walked towards her. 

"You shouldn't be bothered about anyone else, If Kakeru makes you happy, then damn everyone else" Emi stated before she sipped on her Milk carton. Aika looked at before she smiled.

"That was quite inspiring Emi" Aika stated while Emi looked back at her friend before she smirked

"Of course it was" Emi stated flipping her hair before she started walking away, Aika smiled and followed after her. 

"Aika!" a voice called out to the girl as she walked down the corridor, she turned her white hair followed her as she was met with brown eyes smiling at her. 

"K-Kakeru" Aika muttered as she stopped her face covered in a red blush as the boy simple smirked standing beside her. 

"Can i walk with you?" Kakeru asked with a smile while Aika eyes widened before she nodded, blushing widely while Kakeru smiled. 

"Have you filled out your career form yet?"Kakeru asked while Aika face dropped as she thought back to that piece of paper. 

"I-I don't know" Aika mumbled as she messed with her hands as the two walked, Kakeru looked down at her in concern, before he place his hands behind his head.

"You could marry me and i will support you" Kakeru stated with a smile while Aika's eyes widened as the two stood as the end of the Corridor while Kakeru smiled at her. 

"Your ridiculous Kakeru" Aika laughed her hand near her mouth as Kakeru smiled before he grabbed her hand in his

"Your smiling again, I'm glad" Kakeru stated holding her hand while Aika's eyes trailed to his as the two looked at one another before Aika looked down. 

"Kakeru" Aika mumbled while the boy looked her her though his eyes widened on feeling her hand grip his as she looked at him. 

"I like you" 

"Oooo are we having Somen?" Aika smiled coming down the stairs while all the rest of her household sat there

"Yes, Please join us Aika!" Tohru smiled while Aika also smiled as she nodded at her and sitting beside Kyo. 

"You know what they say about Pink Somen Kyo" Shigure teased as the said boy was eating pink somen "It puts you in the mood" 

"Who says that!" Kyo shouted while Aika giggled at the reaction 

"Disgusting" Yuki stated while Kyo only became more and more annoyed as Aika simple laughed though she did look down at her phone 

'Goodnight, have wonderful dream!- Kakeru