Chapter 35- Boxed- Up Fury

In the Ghost Zone, there are several purple doors everywhere. The Box Ghost waved his hands.
"Beware! Beware! Beware. Beware!," the Box Ghost yelled, flying past several ghosts in a cemetery. Two of Walker's guards pass a wanted poster for Wulf.

The reward for Wulf's capture is $1,000,000. The Box Ghost wiggled his fingers.
"Be what? One million for an overgrown dog? Two million for an overgrown cloud? Three million for an overgrown ficus?! Chump change! For those ghosts pale in comparison to me, the Box Ghost! Imagine the value of a ghost that terrorizes with corrugated cardboard and the occasional roll of bubble wrap! It must make the head spin!," the Box Ghost yelled as his head flew off of his body, spun in the air before attaching back to his body. A crumpled ball of paper hit the Box Ghost in the head.

The Box Ghost unwadded the paper. The piece of paper was the Box Ghost's wanted poster.

The wanted poster read "Not wanted. $2.50 or best offer".
"'Not wanted'?! This is an outrage! Do I not inspire fear and loathing?," the Box Ghost asked, ripping up his wanted poster as the top of his head came off, revealing his purple colored brain. Several ghosts started laughing at the Box Ghost.
"Stop your chortling at my expense! The Box Ghost can be threatening, ominous, uh... Threatening! I will prove it to you! You will all rue the day you underestimated my awesome four- sided ability to terrorize!," the Box Ghost yelled, pointing at the ghosts. The ghosts smiled at him.

The Box Ghost flew into a floating warehouse on a small rock island, entering through the window.
"And with the aid of some very special boxes, I will bring stackable, packable terror to them all! Beware! Ooh, that's good...," the Box Ghost trailed off. Our favorite comedy relief ghost was up to no good.

***

Once again, Danny Phantom was going to have to deal with his shenanigans. With the help of Sam and Tucker of course.

Walking in the park, we find Danny Fenton with his two best friends.

Danny's POV

"This is nuts! We've been capturing and recapturing the Box Ghost all day long!," Sam yelled in exasperation.
"What's up with these boxes he's using? I mean, the Mailbox of Misfortune?," Tucker asked, showing Sam and I a picture of the Box Ghost egging a fanged postal box.
"I know. All I got from that was a paper cut. Ooh, so menacing," I spoke, mimicking the Box Ghost's stance.
"And the ring from the Jewelry Box of Despair didn't do anything but turn my finger green. How is that scary?," Sam asked, showing me her green index finger.
"Cubic zirconium is pretty terrifying," Tucker spoke.
"Well, he's attacked seven times, and we've sent him back to the Ghost Zone seven times. I think he's finally gotten the message," I spoke, just as my ghost sense went off. A shadow covered the three of us.

I looked up at the sky.
"Maybe you need to write it down," Sam quipped. The Box Ghost was hovering above the three of us.

The Box Ghost was holding a lunchbox with a skull on it.
"Behold! The Lunchbox of Fear!," the Box Ghost yelled, opening the lunchbox. A glowing thermos flew out of the lunchbox.

I caught the thermos.
"Hey, bringing your own thermos to our battles now? You know, you could save us some time by showing up already inside it," I quipped. Green smoke poured out of the lunchbox.
"And now, taste your multi- grain doom!," the Box Ghost yelled. Sandwiches flew out of the lunchbox.

Sandwiches rained down from the sky. One sandwich hit a woman in a purple dress.

The woman pointed excitedly at the Box Ghost.
"Look, that caterer brought free lunch for everyone!," the woman cheered. People in the park started cheering and grabbing sandwiches.
"No, no, I am no caterer! My sandwiches are very high in calories! They will totally clog your arteries!," the Box Ghost yelled. Sam scoffed.
"In like, forty years!," Sam yelled.
"Yeah, so? It is a slow death!," the Box Ghost yelled at Sam. Tucker and I started to eat a sandwich each.
"Wait... What are you doing?," the Box Ghost asked Tucker and I.
"Tasting our doom. And I got to tell ya, it's a little dry," I quipped.
"You wouldn't happen to have any Spicy Mustard of Doom, would ya?," Tucker added. The Box Ghost, clearly frustrated, flew away.