Chapter 22- Beauty Marked

At Casper High in the auditorium. Sam and Tucker were sitting in their seats as Dora Mattingly walked on stage.
"Girls, do you dream of being a princess?," Dora asked.
"Yeah!," all the female students cheered, standing up from their seats and raising their fists in the air. Sam rested her head on her palm, bored out of her mind.
"No," Sam spoke.
"Of wearing beautiful gowns and jewelry?," Dora asked, showing off a giant sparkling ring.
"No," Sam spoke once more.
"Of charming and beguiling that special prince?," Dora asked, batting her eyelashes and clasping her hands together.
"And gag," Sam spoke, pointing a finger to her mouth.
"I'm Dora Mattingly, and I want to make sure that dream comes true for one of you sweet young ladies," Dora spoke. Dora walked over to a large rope hanging off of the right side of the stage and pulled it.

A large poster dropped down reading "Miss Teenage Happy Princess Beauty Pageant". Casper High students cheered and clapped loudly.
"That's why I'm bringing my "Miss Teenage Happy Beauty Pageant" right here to your school," Dora spoke.
"I hate this more than I hate the morning sun," Sam commented.
"What's wrong with beauty pageants?," Tucker asked.
"Other than the fact they turn girls into shallow doormats and boys into drooling idiots? Everything!," Sam yelled at Tucker.
"But it's got a swimsuit competition!," Tucker yelled at Sam. Dora rested her hand on her head, staring out into the crowd of Casper High students.
"I need a worthy and chivalrous knight to select our princess!," Dora yelled. The boys of Casper High started to shout and while waving their arms, trying to get Dora's attention.
"Oh, me! I want to do it, pick me!," the male students of Casper High yelled. Tucker put his arms down as Sam started to glare at him.
"Oh, man! Danny would love this. Where is he anyway?," Tucker asked Sam, resting his hands on his hips, turning to look at Sam. Ah yes, our hero, like usual, was too busy for school.

This is where we find our hero, fighting a medieval ax ghost executioner, the Headsman.

Danny's POV

The Headsman roared and swung his ax at me. I dodged the Headsman's ax.
"Hey! If you need something, you should just ax. Get it? Ax?," I asked the Headsman, chuckling at my own joke. The Headsman pulled out a glowing green lasso and threw it at me.

I grunted as my feet were tied together.
"Yikes!," I yelled. The Headsman dragged me towards Casper High's auditorium, turning both of us intangible.

Dora's POV

I went on with my presentation.
"Our princess must appeal to the masses, so she shall be chosen by a common boy. Someone average and bland," I explained to the students. I walked to the edge of the stage, staring at several male students.

Dash looked up at me and smiled.
"Too popular," I commented. Dash frowned as I looked at Kwan.
"Too athletic," I commented, approaching Tucker next.
"Too- Handsome? Smart? Intelligent??," Tucker asked, cutting me off.
"Annoying," I spoke, walking away from Tucker.

Danny's POV

The Headsman flew on, dragging me along. I transformed back into Danny Fenton as the Headsman broke the intangibility from me, remaining intangible himself.

The Headsman flew towards the auditorium stage.
"Normal, dull-." I cut off the woman talking on the stage as I started to scream, landing roughly on the stage after being thrown by the Headsman. The woman pointed at me.
"You! You're perfect!," the woman yelled. The woman walked over to me and rested one of her hands on my shoulder.

I stared at the woman in confusion.

***

It was two hours after the assembly at Casper High. I was walking through the halls with Tucker as the bell rang.
"Hi, Danny," several female students spoke to me, waving sweetly at me.
"I baked some cookies for you!," Paulina spoke to me.
"I did your math homework!," Star spoke. I chuckled, Star doing my math homework?