Chapter 6- Lucky In Love

A sign that reads "WELCOME FLOODY WATERS!" and two other signs that read "TERROR MOUNTAIN" and "TERROR MOUNTAIN- AVERAGE WAIT- 45 MINUTES FROM THIS POINT" surround crowds of people at the water park. A teen slides down a water slide rapidly and splashes into a pool.

This is where we find our hero and two individuals, his one and only love and his best friend. The trio is currently in their swimming outfits.

Danny's POV

Tucker wore pink swimming trunks and pink floaties as I wore a white tank top and blue shorts. I, however, had a hard time pulling my eyes away from Sam.

Sam was wearing a small black hat, with a black veil attached to it, black sunglasses and a black cape covering her body. Sam looked like a total goth, but she looked beautiful to me, as always.
"Man, I love the water. Girls, bathing suits, and the occasional opportunity to administer mouth- to- mouth resuscitation," Tucker spoke to Sam and I, spraying breath freshener in his mouth.
"Geez, it's hot. Aren't you sweating, Sam?," I asked Sam, slight worry in my voice but also hoping she would take off her cape so I could see her bathing suit.
"Regular people sweat. Goths, we simmer," Sam commented to me. I walked over to Sam and sniffed her.
"I think you're overcooked," I said to Sam. Sam raised her right arm, allowing me to see her purple bathing suit.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Sam was gorgeous, but then again, she always was.

Sam sniffed her armpit.
"Woah! I reek," Sam spoke. Tucker sprayed breath freshener in Sam's armpit as Sam scowled at him.
"Yet another reason to get out of the sun," Sam commented, wrapping her cape around herself like Dracula and walking away from Tucker and I to find some shade. Tucker and I joined the bathroom line.

Tucker and I turned around as two shadows loomed over us. Dash and Kwan stood before us, both wearing red underwear and holding water squirters filled with water.
"Watch our place in line, will you?," Dash asked me.
"How can I? I'm in front of you," I reasoned with Dash.
"Not anymore!," Dash yelled at me before spraying water at Tucker and I. I got knocked into a fountain with a cupid statue on top of it.

Cupid was holding a bow and a heart arrow, splitting the water. My hair was drooping and was completely soaked.

My hands and feet were completely wet as my hands and feet landed in the fountain.
"Well... This is humiliating," I commented to Tucker, looking over at him. Tucker's hair was drooping and wet as were his feet and hands as they were both in the fountain like mine.
"But oddly refreshing," Tucker added. My ghost sense went off.
"Well this isn't. We've got company, Tuck," I commented to Tucker. Shadow emerged from the ground and flew up to the crowds of people.

The crowds of people screamed and ran in every direction.
"It's Johnny 13's Shadow. I've got to find a place to go ghost," I spoke to myself, standing up and taking off, leaving Tucker behind. I ran into a bathroom only to be pushed out by Star and Paulina.
"Hello! Ladies room," Star informed me, pointing to a ladies picture on the door when she and Paulina stood in front of me, joining me outside of the ladies room.
"I'd tell you to go to the men's room but I don't think you qualify," Paulina shot at me. Paulina and Star high- fived each other as I scowled at them, running away.

I ran behind a map board and went ghost, turning into Danny Phantom. I flew in the air, stretching out my fist as my ghost tail cascaded behind me.

The crowds of people continued to scream and run away as Shadow jumped out at them.
"Hey, tall, dark, and formless! Remember me?," I asked Shadow as it turned around to face me. I dove after Shadow only to get sucker punched in the stomach by Shadow.

I yelled in pain as Shadow grabbed onto my head, holding it tightly. Shadow punched me in my back and threw me into a wall.

I landed on the wall upside down. The brick wall began to crack.