Chapter 3- Fright Night

Outside of Casper High, the sky was overcast and bleak. By the bleachers, there was a pumpkin with the words "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" carved into it.

Our hero is currently getting his butt kicked by a ghost eel.

Danny's POV

My face landed in a pumpkin. I grunted in pain, lifting my head out of the pumpkin.

The top half of the pumpkin was smashed to pieces, but the bottom half remained intact. Pieces of the shell and pumpkin juice stuck to my face.

I shot an irritated look at the ghost eel. I stood up and crouched down.

The electric, blue ghost eel floated in front of me. The eel's body cascaded with electricity.

I stood tall in my fighting stance. The eel growled at me.

The eel flew away. I bent my knees and shot up into the air, flying after the eel.

My hair blew back, due to the wind, as I soared through the sky, my arms outstretched and my palms open, flexing my fingers. My ghost tail eerily followed the rest of me.

The eel flew into a street. I reached my hands out and grabbed the eel's ghost tail.

I grunted with effort as the eel pulled me along. The eel picked up speed and my hands slipped off its tail.

I stretched my hands out once more and reached for the eel's ghost tail with my left hand. I brought my left hand down on the eel's ghost tail, tightening my grip.

The eel's ghost tail slipped out of my grip again. I reached my hands out to grab the eel's ghost tail again but it whacked me in the face, slowing me down a little bit.

I reached out for the eel's ghost tail one more time but it dodged my hands. I stopped pursuing the eel and crossed my legs, sitting down in the air, resting my right hand on my head.

The eel flew on, turning its head around to look at me with complete and utter mischief.
"You're one slippery ghost eel, but I bet you don't know this trick!," I shouted at the eel, getting back up in a fighting stance. I lifted my arms and bent my knees firing green ectoplasmic energy blasts from my palms, towards the eel.

The force of my blasts knocked me back a couple feet, causing me to lay down in the air. I continued to fire blast after blast at the eel.

The eel smiled at me as my blasts reached him. The eel glowed green, absorbing all of my blasts.

The eel growled at me as the ghost energy that created my blasts died down. The eel straightened its neck as its solid green eyes changed into a blazing red.
"Oookay. Maybe you do," I spoke to the eel. Red lasers shot out of the eel's eyes.

I bent my legs and stretched my hands out, doing my best to brace for the blow about to come my way. I screamed in pain as one laser hit me, sending me flying through the air.

I landed on my back, closer to the front entrance of Casper High. The eel fired more lasers at me and I went flying, intangibly, into a row of lockers and landed near a ladder head first.

I layed there unmoving for a couple of seconds. I stood up, not paying attention to my surroundings as I broke my intangibility, my back hitting the ladder.

The paint on the ladder landed on me as I transformed back into Danny Fenton.
"Oof!," I hollard, removing the can of paint from my head. I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

I flung the paint can to my right. The paint can flew towards Dash's back, drenching him in purple paint.

Dash looked at his jacket and growled at me in anger. I still sat on the floor, my legs bent up to my chest and one of my hands on my head trying to make the dizziness go away.