Chapter 15- Identity Crisis

We find ourselves at Fenton Works, home to our favorite hero. The Fenton Ghost Catcher stood ominously inside the Fentons lab/ basement.

This is where we find our leading man and his two best friends.

Danny's POV

I sat at the computer in my basement with Sam on my left and Tucker on my right. A picture of Ember was on my computer, her name was underneath her picture.
"Ember?," Sam asked me.
"Ghost Zone," I confirmed for Sam, clicking the "X" on Ember's file. Ember's file fell into a spinning portal icon on my computer screen labeled "G. Zone."

Skulker's file, aka the Ghost Zone's greatest hunter, appeared on my computer screen.
"Skulker?," Tucker asked me.
"Ghost Zone," I confirmed for Tucker, clicking the "X" on Skulker's file. Skulker's file fell into the spinning portal icon on my computer.
"Box Ghost?," Sam asked.
"Who cares?," Sam, Tucker and I spoke in unison. Suddenly the Box Ghost's head and hand popped out of the open Fenton Portal.
"Hey! I have feelings too, you know!," the Box Ghost yelled before I closed the portal, trapping the Box Ghost in the Ghost Zone. I went back to typing on my computer.
"All enemies captured, and accounted for, which means, as promised, the 100% ghost- free weekend o' fun starts now," I spoke to my two best friends, spreading my arms all over the place, showing them the table full of pizza, soda and snacks. Sam and Tucker smiled at me.

I pressed the "Enter" key on my computer. A red bar maxing out appeared on my computer.

An anthropomorphic hard drive was clutching its stomach on my computer.
"Hard drive full? Well, hang on, I'll just delete some old-." I cut myself off as I clicked on a folder labeled "Personal". My "Personal" folder had Danny Phantom's logo as its cover.

I smiled fondly at the logo Sam designed. A picture of Paulina in a seductive pose popped out of the folder.

I turned to look at Sam.
"Niiice," Sam commented, crossing her arms and frowning at me.
"I am so downloading that!," Tucker yelled, holding up his PDA. A red beam shot out of Tucker's PDA and connected to the bottom of my laptop.

A bar reading "Downloading" appeared on my computer. "Wireless Download Complete" appeared on my computer before the picture of Paulina appeared on Tucker's PDA.
"Uh, haha, how'd that get there? Oh, hey, look, uh, here's something I can delete," I embarrassingly spoke to Sam, moving my cursor towards a purple skull icon.
"This old version of 'Doomed'," I commented. Tucker looked up from his PDA at me, worry etched on his face.

I moved 'Doomed' over to the trash bin.
"Danny, wait! That's the video game where you trapped-." Tucker got cut off as the trash can flashed green. The trash can began to expand.

Green cracks littered the trash can. The trash can broke, freeing Nicolai Technus, ghost master of technology.

Technus emerged with green motherboard- like skin. My computer screen flashed as Technus appeared on it in his full form.

My computer's background was now green.
"I, Technus, am free at last! Well, freeish. But, even from the confines of this computer, I, Technus, will rule once more! But first-." Technus cut himself off as he bounced around in my computer. My computer and mouse began to hover in the air and glow green.

Technus pressed on the palette logo at the bottom of my computer, pulling up the picture of Paulina and the painting program. Technus started to laugh as he used the black paintbrush to paint a mustache and glasses on Paulina.
"Hey, do you know how many digital collectibles I had to trade for that?," I asked Technus, pointing at my computer. Technus threw another computer that was placed under a lab bench at me.

I went ghost and quickly got into a defensive stance. I got knocked backwards.

Technus shot wires towards Sam and Tucker, tying them up. Tucker's PDA flew out of his hands and landed on the lab bench next to Technus.