Chapter 12- Doctor's Disorders

At Casper High a teacher is staring at something with unmatchable interest.
"Fascinating. Possibly some of the most interesting mandibular formations I've ever seen. I hope I don't end up seeing it from the inside!," Mr. Falluca yelled, staring at the giant ghost bug. Ah, a normal day for everyone who roams the halls of Casper High.

This is where we find our hero, as Danny Phantom.

Danny's POV

I floated behind the giant ghost bug before phasing into the ground, directly underneath it. I flew out of the ground and tackled the giant ghost bug, phasing us through the ceiling.
"Anybody up for a Game of Slug Bug?," I quipped. I broke the intangibility from myself and the giant ghost bug once we were outside, throwing the giant ghost bug to the ground.

The bug stood up and tried to shoot me down with lasers. I dodged all of the lasers the giant ghost bug fired at me.

The giant ghost bug charged at me. I attempted to fire a shot at the giant ghost bug but the bug jumped away from me and fired ectoplasmic goo at me, pinning me to a tree.

Paulina walked by right at that moment and gasped when she saw me.
"Paulina! You should run. No, not toward me. Away! Run!," I yelled at Paulina as she continued to run towards me, smiling brightly at me. I freed my arm and fired a blast at the giant ghost bug behind Paulina.

Paulina finally started to run away. I broke free from the ectoplasmic goo and flew away from the giant ghost bug with it chasing after me.

I stopped flying when I reached a telephone wire.
"Bug... Zapper. Well, one down, a billion to go," I mumbled to myself, flying up at the last second, watching as the giant ghost bug hit the telephone wire and was electrocuted. The giant bug exploded into at least hundreds of tiny ghost bugs who took off flying into Casper High.

***

I walked up to Tucker, after dealing with the ghost bugs, as Danny Fenton. Tucker was spraying himself with cologne.
"Phew, what is that smell?," I asked Tucker, putting my hand on my nose.
"This, its my new all over body spray. I made it myself, I call it "Foley by Tucker Foley". It combines with your natural odor to create a sweet manly scent. That smells different to everyone who sniffs it," Tucker explained.
"Tuck, you smell like a sweaty cookie," I retorted.
"By choice. The ladies will be swarming all over me," Tucker responded. My ghost sense went off and I looked along the hallway only to see the giant ghost bug.

Before I could flee to go ghost, Paulina walked into the hallway, pushing through a crowd of boys.
"Paulina! Hey Paulina. Paulina. Hey. Paulina," many students in the hallway spoke, each competing for Paulina's attention.
"So many boys, but only one of you," Paulina spoke, opening her locker and admiring all of her pictures of Danny Phantom. A swarm of ghost bugs entered the hallway, one landing on Paulina's hand.

The ghost bug phased into Paulina's hand.
"Ow! Hey, you blemished my flawless skin!," Paulina shrieked, slamming her locker shut and walking away. Tucker and I walked further into the hallway meeting Sam close to the nurse's office.

Sam was on my right side with Tucker on my left as we continued our walk. Tucker abruptly stopped walking and eyed the nurse's office.
"Uhhh," Tucker groaned.
"Tucker? Hello. What's wrong with him?," I asked Sam, stepping in front of Tucker, waving my right hand in front of his face.
"This happens every time he gets near the nurses office," Sam explained to me.
"Nu... Nu... Nu... Nu... Nurse?," Tucker asked, starting to freak out.
"This is a bad one. In a case like this it's best not to let him see. Come on, Tuck find a happy place," Sam encouraged, pulling a paper bag out of her backpack and placing it on Tucker's head. Tucker grabbed onto Sam's shoulders as Sam led Tucker away.
"Right, I'm not passing a nurse's office, I'm passing a... Model agency. Thanks Sam," Tucker spoke, removing the paper bag from his head once he passed the nurse's office.
"You're afraid of the nurse's office?," I asked Tucker as I walked closer to Sam, holding her left hand in my right hand.
"Yes! Nurse's offices, doctor's offices, hospitals! Any place with sharp pointy sticky things, and the smell of sick people," Tucker explained. Sam sniffed the air.
"Speaking of sick smells, what is that? Gym socks and snickerdoodles?," Sam asked.
"'Foley, by Tucker Foley'," Tucker and I answered Sam in unison.
"It's Tucker cologne," I explained to Sam just as my ghost sense went off. I tightened my grip on Sam's hand.