21. Proposal

Shivaay

It's been 6 months since the day I proposed to her. Though we spend less time together, I cherish every second I spend with her. She is that part of my life I never knew was necessary for me to live. She visits us daily but I can only kiss her forehead before going to the office and kiss her goodnight before dropping her to the hospital.

I have come to know that fucker who killed my sister and Manik is in Australia and changed his entire identity. He is now one of the notorious mafia leaders for whom our government along with 5 other countries is searching. I managed to get my man placed in his gang but he is yet to meet that bastard as he only interacts with his most trusted men and always remains hidden behind the curtains.

If I have to kill him, I have to start a war and should eradicate his gangs one by one. Over the years, I managed to gain the trust and loyalty of a few mafias across the world. Now I have 3 best friends in the mafia world, Arnav, Derick, and Christin. Arnav is a cold and closed-off person to everyone except when he's talking about "his little butterfly". That's what he calls her. She rules over his heart but he never came in front of her for the past 6 years.

When we all asked him why doesn't make a move if he loved her so much, he said he wanted to give her the best version of himself and was trying to become it before meeting her. But I highly doubt he would be able to control himself when he sees her as she is now working in his company but in a different location. I hope he makes a move before she falls for someone else.

"Papa," My trance broke when I heard my champ. He was dressed in a black and white tux and was looking cute. But he doesn't like it when someone calls him cute except his mumma. Sure, mumma is an exception for everything.

"Yes, buddy," I lifted him up and placed him on the wall beside me and he giggled when I placed a kiss on his cheek.  He rubbed his cheek with the back of his hand and just smiled sheepishly when I narrowed my eyes at him. This is a habit he got from Nisha. She too used to wipe her cheeks when someone kissed her.

"Are you ready?" He asked and my heart started to run a marathon thinking about my plan. I am going to propose to Riya for marriage. I want to marry her and bring her home before I start the war. 

I have also built a new mansion with all the advanced security features in the past 6 months. The mansion is highly secured with 4 layers of security surrounding it and 100s of guards guarding it from all sides. It is situated in the middle of my land with no buildings around it in the 2 km radius. 

The first layer of security consists of the walls embedded with electric fencing on top at a kilometer distance from the mansion. It is also loaded with machine guns that can be operated from anywhere with my commands. 

The second layer is covered with ground sensors to detect intrusion and when intrusion is detected the triggering alarms will go off along with the floodlights, leakage of teargas, and pepper spray to attack them.

The first wall and every door or gate from then has a retinal scan to permit access and every person who enters should scan their retina and fingerprint to enter. The guards of a particular lever don't have any access to the next level. Any attempt to breach them will tighten the next level of security and also trigger alarms.

The interior of the mansion is completely under surveillance with stun guns and teasers embedded in all the corners which can be operated using remotes when unusual activity is detected. The security personnel will be monitoring the cameras 24/7 and all the main rooms like our bedroom, and our baby's room along with the weapons room and study have highly secured doors that open only with fingerprints and anyone who tries to open them without them will fall prey for a high amount of current flow through their body.