3.He's So cute

RIYA

I woke up in the couch and I weirdly don't feel any discomfort that I usually feel at others homes. I've always avoided to visit people for more than one day for this reason. I feel extremely conscious at others places about what they think about me or how they will receive me. 

I got fresh up and slipped back into the same pair of jeans which I wore yesterday for the reason I don't have anything else to wear. But before I'm done getting ready there was a knock at the door. I opened it and allowed the lady at the door to come in.

"Sir asked me to get you a dress as you didn't have anything to wear." She said that and left leaving the dress on the bed.

I don't know how to react about this. Was she being rude and mean to me or she was just following the instructions more seriously? 

I changed into the dress the woman left for me. Normally I wouldn't take something from others but I don't have much choice. This dress is a perfect fit for me. I wonder who selected this without knowing my size. I came out from my room which is not mine technically and started walking towards the dining hall. I hope I am going in the right direction.

Shivaay

I am sitting alone in the dining hall at my usual place and waiting for my breakfast to be served. That's when I saw this girl walking towards the dining hall. She is wearing the dress the picked for her. I'm proud of myself for the selection seeing her in that. She is so beautiful and that dress complements her very well. This is the first time I've selected something for a girl. 

"Good Morning!"

I was so lost in her beauty. She is flipping her hair back and saying something to me but I'm unable to listen anything she is saying.

"Good Morning!" she shouted this time jerking me awake from my day dream.

"Good Morning doc!"

"How are you feeling today?"

"Much better doc."

"It's Riya."

"Sweet!" It  came out of my mouth before I could stop.

"Excuse me?"

"umm I'm asking can I have something sweet? I feel like having some."

"You can. But not too much Mr.."

"Shivaay" I completed for her.

"What would you like to have Riya?"

"Anything."

I could sense that she wants to ask something but is hesitating to say it.

"You can ask it."

"Well I'm just curious but I don't know if I have the right to ask."

"You have every right to." What the hell is wrong with me. What am I saying? I can see that she is shocked by my statement. She is cute when she is shocked.

"Well who shot you?"

That question made me so angry as it reminded me of that rascal who shot me. I noticed that she is getting panicked because my anger. "That's my business rivals." I lied. Obviously I don't want to admit that they are from other mafia trying to get rid of me.

"You should file a complaint. They deserve to get punished." I can see her getting angry. I smirked looking at her angry face.

"That's not funny Shivaay. They deserve to rot in hell." She said my name for the first time and my heart skipped a beat. She is cursing the people who hurt me. 

"I'll take them down by myself. We don't need to involve police in this matter."

"But why?"

"They can get away easily using power and money so I will handle it."

"But what if you get hurt again?" There was a look of concern on her face and her brows furrowed. 

"I'll be fine Riya.  Don't worry. " I assured her and she nodded in acceptance.

"By the way how are you so sure that they were wrong about what happened even without knowing what actually happened?" 

"Sir we got the footage." Rahul came running through the hall way.

"Enjoy your break fast. I've to handle this matter." I got up from my chair.

"No. You are supposed to take your medicine now. Complete the breakfast and take the meds. Then you can go do your work." She said looking at me.

"But..."

"No buts just eat." 

Just then my cook brought fresh juice and placed it on the table. Riya took the knife and started peeling the apple. I sat down and poured juice into the glass. I can see the shocked expression on Rahul's face. To be honest I was also shocked when I realized what happened just now. Normally I don't listen to anyone but I just obeyed her. Maybe because she is my doctor.

I completed having my juice. Riya passed me the plate with apple pieces to me.  I struggled to hold them. Riya noticed that.

"You were fine having the juice and you are struggling with pieces?"

"Well I could hold the glass with my left hand but I can't hold the fork with it so."

"Here let me help you". She picked up a piece and was about to feed me but then she saw Rahul standing there. 

"Mr. Rahul why don't you help him?"

Rahul came to the table and took the plate. I was disappointed. I don't know why but I felt hurt. 

I went to see the footage with Rahul after taking medicine.

Riya

Shivaay went to do his work leaving me alone at the dining table with the vegetable salad. I'm a doctor but I never eat this and I don't like it. I'm staring at the salad like a little kid when served something that they don't like.

Then I noticed a little boy climbing down the stairs in his pjs and he is so cute rubbing his eyes. He looks like he just woke up from the sleep.