6. The Save

Riya

I came back home and started packing for my trip to Udaipur. I wanted Rudy to have the best wedding so I took the responsibility of everything in my hands like I did to Nik. I practically blackmailed them both to let me take care of their wedding arrangements. I packed everything I needed as much as I could remember.

I called my mum just to make sure I have everything I need for the wedding. I wished them to have a great time. My dad travelled many countries due to his job but my mom always stayed back apparently because she thinks I can't handle everything on my own. Finally after continuous requests and pressure from me and dad she agreed to go on a trip. They look really happy and my dad showed the dress he purchased for me exclusively. I said bye to them and went to bed.

Shivaay

I came home with Rahul and went to Druv's room to make sure my baby is sleeping peacefully. I kissed him on forehead and went to my study room to deal with some matters.

I was  indulged in my work and didn't notice when the time passed by. I looked at the clock to notice it's already 11:30. I sorted the files and went to my room to have some rest. I was jotted awake when Rahul came screaming.

"What the hell Rahul?" I shouted irritated by the disturbance. 

"We found out about the person who attacked you that day."

"Where is he now?"

"Lucknow."

"Let's go."

I ordered my maid to pack my things and went to say bye to my lil' devil.

"Good morning daddy!"

"Good morning Druv! I'm going out for some business. I will be back by tonight. Be a good boy."

"Okay dad!" He replied smiling sheepishly. I know my little trouble maker. He always pull pranks on my workers especially on his bodyguards Rakshit and Om.  But he will never cross the line.

"Do you want something?" I asked him.

"Can I call Riya?"

"Do you have her number?"

"Yes she gave it to me." 

"Can you share it with me?"

"Only if you promise to watch movies with me for a whole week and allow me to use mobile all this week."

"Don't you think it's too much lil' devil?"

"No!" He said folding his hands. I know he is not going to give it to me until I accept all his conditions. I can negotiate with and demand everyone to accept my terms and conditions but this lil' fellow will always have the final say among us.

"Okay!" I agreed.

"Here it is!" He showed his tab so that I can save her number.

"Bye baby!" I said and hugged him before leaving.

"Bye daddy!" He kissed me before I left.

In Lucknow

I reached Lucknow with Rahul and few of my men. We went straightly to that man's place who was trying to kill me. We killed all his men on our way into a night club which is owned by him. 

There was a loud music and he was dancing with his men and a few women. They are all so drunk. I shot the sound system to gain attention. They all turned to us surprised. Before they could react my men sent all of them to hell except the leader of that gang. We didn't kill him because he had the answers we need.