12. Outing!

Shivaay

"Don't think like that Shivaay. He is very happy with you. Anyone can say that by looking at him. He is really lucky to have you. And if you really can't give something to him then I will try to provide it to him. I promise!"  She said placing her hand on mine. I can really see the love and care she has towards my Dhruv but I can't tell her the truth. Not for now at least. I just nodded my head and smiled at her.

She got up from her place and walked away when someone called her leaving me in her thoughts. My sister always wanted us to meet. I don't know why but she always used to ship us. She tried a lot to make us both meet but every time either I wasn't able to go or she was busy. Maybe we were destined to meet now.

"Shivaay!" Rahul's voice broke my chain of thoughts. I looked at him who is smiling at me happily. I raised a brow asking him the reason for his smile.

"I think you both got that missing part of your lives." he said taking a seat beside me. 

"Why do you think we miss anything in the first place?" I questioned him but deep down even I know that I was incomplete. My family was incomplete. But now after her entry, the void started to fill.

"Because I am seeing Dhruv playing happily and you smiling heartfully now! I can see the spark in both of your eyes when you are with her. She is healing you both. Accept it Shivaay you were lost before she entered your life." He kept forth his point. He knows me better than anyone. He was always with me through every phase of my life. He was my support in those hard times.

"But what if she leaves us someday?" I asked him a question that I never wanted to answer or imagine. But what if she leaves?

"Then give her a reason to stay Shivaay! She loves Dhruv but that sole reason is not enough to make her stay forever. She needs the love of a man. She needs a valid relationship with both of you to stay forever with you. I know you have feelings for her. Go chase your girl. Make her yours. Make her a part of this family which she can never leave." 

That's all I needed to go ahead. I know I like her more than just a friend or Dhruv's dad's best friend. I have started developing feelings for her. I want her to be with me every day, every minute, and every second. Even after accepting that I love her, I was afraid to go ahead. But not anymore. I will chase her. I will love her to the extent that she will be left with no other option than loving me back.

After that, we both went back to our rooms and slept. The next morning I woke up with a knock on my door. It was Riya standing at my door with a vibrant smile. 

"Good morning!" She said with a dazzling smile that can light up anyone's day, as soon as she saw me. I wished her back. I moved a little to let her enter. She came in and made her way to my bed and started waking up Dhruv. It's something I want to witness daily.

"Good Morning baby!" She said as soon as he opened his eyes. He threw his hands around her neck as soon as he saw her. She too hugged him back.

"Go get ready baby. Let's go out!" She said to which Dhruv jumped in excitement. He ran to the bathroom at lightning speed after that.

"Can we?" She asked me showing her puppy eyes. These eyes can melt my heart like ice and make me agree to anything she wants.

"If you both want to go then we will definitely!" I said to which she started jumping up and down like a kid. But her leg got struck by the carpet and she was about to fall. I held her waist to stop her from falling. She clutched my shirt tightly and closed her eyes out of fear. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I am lost in her eyes. I don't know how long we stayed like that. But our trance broke when Rahul cleared his throat to gain our attention. I made her stand and moved back a little. My ears became red. I don't know if it was because of embarrassment or blushing. Am I blushing? Is Shivaay Malhotra the Great blushing?

"I... I will go get ready!" She ran away saying that.

"Good progress dude!" Rahul said patting my shoulder to which I glared at him. By the time she came back  Dhruv and I got ready and I was making him wear his shoes. 

"Shall we go?" She asked entering.

"Where are we going?" I asked her eyeing her from top to bottom. She is looking very beautiful even with no makeup. Her long black hair is left open and a few strands falling on her face are urging me to set them behind her ear.

 Her long black hair is left open and a few strands falling on her face are urging me to set them behind her ear

"I don't know! Let's just roam around. We will have our breakfast, do some site seeing, and shopping and will come back after lunch or dinner maybe! Only if you are okay with it." She said the last part in a dull tone. 

"Let's go champ!" I said putting down Dhruv and walking out with her walking beside me along with Dhruv holding my hand and Rahul following behind.

We all got in one car with Rahul in the passenger seat and the three of us sitting in the back. The driver drove off as soon as we got in. The security too got in and followed us. I thought she will be irritated or uncomfortable with all the security that's why I asked only a few guards to come with us.

Soon we reached a market and she was the first one to get down. She jumped out like some excited kid. She held Dhruv's hand and he held mine. We three started walking further with the security following us behind.

"Mamu! Let's go to the toys shop!" Dhruv said pulling Rahul's pants. 

"Papa you and Riya stay here. We will go buy toys." He said and ran away dragging Rahul along with him. The guards too followed them and a few of them moved back after Rahul asked them to give some privacy to both of us.