17. Mumma

Shivaay

She gulped the whole contents of the glass and kept it down, still in a daze. I moved to her side and shook her a little breaking her trance. She looked up at me and she could only choke out one word, still confused.

"How?" 

I told her about the time when I found Druv in the hospital and that man died in the fire before any of us could react. I went to the DGP that night as he asked me during the funeral. DGP sir explained to me about Manik's case and how dangerous the goons were. They were not some local goons but were connected to the Mafia and they destroyed many families for their own benefit. My blood boiled as I heard him describe the heart-wrenching stories of the victims which also included him. Yes, he is one of the victims. His daughter was brutally raped by the gang the day before Manik's death and they didn't leave a single officer involved in this matter. Everyone was killed.

DGP sir cried hysterically as he recalled his daughter lying on the hospital bed, with bruises all over her body, unconscious. He was so raged that he filed a case against those bastards but they kidnapped his wife and threatened to kill her if he didn't shut his mouth about that matter. 

He was the highest ranking officer, yet he couldn't even give justice to his own daughter due to which she tried committing suicide and is still in a coma. He begged me to help him punish those criminals and he also explained to me about the possible threat on Druv. That was why I changed his name and erased all his details with DGP's help. Then we gathered all the victims of those bastards and trained them vigorously. They learned quickly and became experts in using arms and fighting. Why won't they, they are all driven by revenge. 

We knew that we wouldn't be able to tackle them following laws and even if we got them arrested, they would escape easily as they willingly submit themselves as criminals in exchange for money or they would tamper with the evidence and come out with a clean-chit. So, we decided to take their path to eradicate them. 

As I explained everything to Riya, she hugged my torso as tears rolled down her cheeks. I caressed her hair as she let out all her sorrow in the form of tears.

"Promise me you won't die in the process of punishing them," she forwarded her hand towards me, her eyes blood-red due to all the crying.

"I won't. I want to live with you, Riya. We will have our cute little family and will lead a happy life once I end all this," I promised with a kiss on her forehead and she hugged me again with a nod. 

We stayed in the same position for a while, enjoying the comfort of each other's embrace. Her head was resting on my chest, her hands clutching my shirt while my hands were on her back.

"Let's go home? Our baby is missing you," I broke the hug and took her hands in mine, placing a kiss on each of her knuckles.

"Our baby?" she frowned, confused at my referral.

"Yes, our baby. Our Druv." I explained and her eyes moved to the ground as her cheeks turned red. She nodded slightly and I picked up her mobile from the table while she fetched her bag and we moved out of the hospital.

I opened the door for her and she slid into the passenger seat while I jogged to the other side and hopped into the driver's seat. I drove her home and the gates opened as soon as we entered the mansion. The guards bowed their heads a little as our car passed them and I acknowledged them with a nod before opening the door for Riya.

"About time, you got her back," I heard Rahul speak from behind. Riya wished him with a smile and he returned the greetings. I held her by the waist as I walked us inside.

The people bent their heads in respect as we walked to Druv's room and I nodded at them in acknowledgment while Riya smiled at them warmly. Once we were at his doorstep, I left her waist and urged her to open the door.

"Druv!" She called out softly as she opened the door and Druv jerked his head to her from his toys and ran into her arms as she knelt down opening her arms for him.

"Mumma!" He shrieked as he hugged her neck nuzzling into her. She looked up at me with teary eyes and I nodded in return with a smile as I knelt myself in front of her. I wiped off her tears and she let out a happy chuckle tightening her hold around Druv.

"Papa, come join," Druv urged me extending his arm and I engulfed both of them in a group hug and kissed both their foreheads simultaneously.

"I love you mumma, papa," Druv exclaimed kissing both our cheeks and we both shared a smile before returning his gesture replying "We love you too, bachhe!" 

"Mumma, I want a milkshake," Druv demanded and Riya nodded her head and got up, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

She went to the kitchen while I went to my room to freshen up while Druv continued with his playing. I took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants before climbing down the stairs and making my way to the kitchen where my love is decorating the glass with chocolate syrup. 

How will it be if I pour that chocolate syrup on her and then lick it off?

I shook my head to get out of those thoughts and hugged her from behind making her go stiff. But she relaxed when she realized it was me. I placed a long kiss on her shoulder joint and relaxed a little, placing my head in the crook of her neck.

"Shivaay, somebody will walk in," she tries to get out of my hold but I pull her more onto me and her back is pressed to my front.

"All the house staff would have left by now and the security wouldn't dare to come here," I mumbled as I started peppering kisses to the side of her neck trailing my lips upwards as I pepper kisses from her jaw to her cheeks and then to the back of her ear. I tugged her ear with my teeth and a hiss left her mouth in response. I kissed the spot and licked it to soothe the pain and her hold on my hands around her waist tightened in response making me feel proud of my effect on her. She was very responsive from the moment I hugged her and the way her body is reacting to my touches is really intoxicating.

"Let go, Shivaay. Druv must be waiting for his milkshake," She pleaded but her voice clearly betrayed her as it came out as a whisper and it was evident from her tone that she didn't want me to leave her.

I turned her around and pecked her nose before letting her go and she quickly poured the milkshake into three glasses and we both made our way to our baby's room where he was indulging in his own world making Iron Man and Hulk fight with each other.

"Milkshake!" Riya exclaimed enthusiastically and Druv dropped both the toys and rushed to her knocking her off balance but I held her on time and she shot me a thankful glance before she bent down to Druv's level and let him choose his glass. He picked the one with more cream and I took one of the remaining two while she took the other. 

We all had our milkshakes and by the time we kept our glasses away, both Riya and Druv were having residues of milk on their upper lips making me chuckle. I wiped off Druv's lips first and then moved to Riya.

As soon as my thumb came into contact with her lips, she shuddered and I felt the jolt of electricity passing through my body as blood rushed to that part. I wiped her lips and took it in my mouth while she looked at me with her hooded eyes. If it was not for Druv being with us, I would have kissed the hell out of her.