One Piece x BNHA pt 1

Mulai dari awal

A woman with orange hair in jeans and a bikini top, another woman with long, black hair.

A blonde man in a suit and a swirly eyebrow.

But there were some strange people too.....

One looked to be more fish-like than human, a fish mutation quirk?

A.........................skeleton with an afro?!

A man with moss-like hair, and he was carrying three swords, was he a swordsman?

Another man, but he had a long nose that somewhat reminded him of Pinocchio.

a strange looking animal...........was that a racoon.....no a reindeer of sorts, but it was walking.....was it a quirked animal like their principal?

A guy with light blue hair in a strange hairstyle, he had large robotic arms, and........was he wearing a speedo?

The last two people stood out to Izuku the most.

A female with hair so white he thought it was ethereal, purple-blue eyes that made him think of space and galaxies, and a strange-looking squirrel on her shoulder. 

Next to her was a black haired male, maybe a little older than them, he was sporting a strawhat, a scar under his left eye, and a large x mark across his torso. But he also had a large smile that reminded him of All Might's, but his was a lot more carefree.

"Hey! You okay?" the strawhat asked.

"Ah, yes actually. Thank you." Izuku said.

"Man, you saved us! We thought we were dead meat!" Mineta said then he spotted the orangette, the raven, the brunette and the whitette.

Thankfully, Tsuyu hit him to the ground, knowing what he was going to say next.

"Guess we ought to get out of the shipwreck zone......or ice zone now. Ribbit." She said.

"That's right. We need to get out of here and get help." Izuku realized.

"Help?" The whitette asked.

"Ah, well, villains are attacking and our teacher may need help." Izuku said looking to the plaza.

"Mind if we help?" The freckled raven asked.

Huh?

"Robin. What you got?" The orangette asked.

"Yeah, the kids are outnumbered, they are fighting, but at a slow pace. Someone is blocking the only exit. And the man I'm guessing is your teacher is starting to wear himself out."

"Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku realized.

"Don't worry, we'll help." The whitette told them.

"What?! But these are villians-"

"Heh. We've faced worse that this." The green swordsman said, itching for some action.

"Alright, Luffy, you're coming with me to the plaza. Jinbe, you think you can get to the front entrance to help?"

"Of course, Yukiko."

"Alright, Everyone, we leave the rest to you. Spread out." Yukiko said as she unfroze the ice and rounded up the incapacitated villians.

None of the Villians knew what would hit them next!

------------------------

At the Mountain area.....

Momo, Jiro, and Kaminari were having trouble when they heard a yell.

"Midori Boshi: Take Javarin!"

Suddelly, large bamboo burst from the ground, catching the villains off guard, sending them into the air.