44: Willow Meadow Marshall

A/N: And I'm back from hoilday! I definitely needed that break 😅

~

Gerard and Monroe had been making arrangements for a week now. They think they have a perfect time to attack. They have been sent the hunters out and spying on everyone in Forks, Washington, to watch, to find their weaknesses, and to find out what's so different about the palefaces and so more. Now Gerard and Monroe find out the hostages that they held are vampires, different kinds as they only captured two palefaces and other two who don't look pale but it is a vampire as well They didn't understand that part and why they were different, but they just knew that they were different, kind vampires. They have never met vampires in their life before, so it was the first time they did. Gerard was satisfied with the plan he had made so far, and he even wrote down the names and their weaknesses from what the hunters heard so far when they were spying on them for a month since the incident where they've lost so many hunters and they didn't return and Gerard presumed that they're dead.

The four that held hostages by the hunters are Emmett, Jasper, Marcel, and Kol, who have worried written on their faces and tried to break free as soon as they heard that Gerard want the hunters to go out again and hopefully to wait until everyone gone to hunting as he could tell that the vampires will be fed soon, he want his people to take valuable first which is a heavily pregnant girl, Olivia. That's why Emmett, Jasper, Marcel, and Kol are trying to break free and to stop them from getting Olivia.

"You'd better stay away from her! She's pregnant, for god sake!" Kol screamed.

Gerad laughed, "That's the point." He smirked, then nodded toward his men, "Go. Now." He ordered them. The hunters grabbed their things and weapons as they left the building.

"Please don't do this." Jasper said softly.

Gerad rolled his eyes and turned around to look at Monroe, "Alright, listen radio and inform me every single word." He told her.

Monroe nodded, "Yes sir." She grabbed her walkie-talkie and walked away a bit.

The four chained to the wall looked at each other, with so many emotions written on their faces.

~

At the Mikaelson household, Klaus and Hayley were resting on the couch in each other arms while watching their daughter on the playmat, rolling with Jacob tickle her belly making her giggles every time, which made Hope's parents smile at the sight. Rebekah is standing by the island counter with arms crossed, watching, and at the same time, she is worried for Marcel and Kol, who hasn't returned. She could tell that Davina hasn't been sleeping since Kol went missing for a month, Rebekah really prayed that Marcel and Kol are okay, even Emmett and Jasper. Freya was looking in the fridge and cabinets before writing down the list and closed them doors after looking inside. Olivia just sat on the opposite couch and watched the tv with Emmelina and Elijah on either her both sides, Emmelina, on the other hand, is thinking of her brother.

Freya came over to the others with a list in her hand, "Guys, we are running a little low. I will have to go to get groceries." She informed them.

"Not on your own, absolutely not." Klaus said shook his head.

"Then who volunteered to come with me?" Freya asked, rolled her eyes.

"I will go." Rebekah volunteered.

"Me too." Emmelina also volunteered.

"You girls go. Some of us will need to hunt." Elijah said.

"Okay then. But what about -"