08: Joshua Uley

Ruby walked over to the beach after parking her car in the car park, not too far from the beach, as she had to walk a little further, looked around for a bit until she found her brothers, only just her brothers as she smiled and walked over to them, they looked up and smiled as they getting up from a log that they were sitting on, Sam hugged Ruby who happily return hugged back then he pulled away to let Embry take his turn to hugged her which she happily to hug him back before the three sat back down on a log.

"Everything good with girls?" Sam asked.

Ruby nodded, "Very good." She said.

"I don't want to pressure you, but... are you planning to tell them?" Sam asked.

"About what?" Ruby said slowly.

"Us." Sam said.

Ruby shrugged, "I don't see a problem in telling them, but... they had no one. Meanwhile, I have you guys... I think it was unfair." Ruby said, looking down.

"I see where you're coming from. That's okay. But remember, this place is small, words travel fast." Sam told her.

Ruby nodded in understanding, "I know, I just want to wait a little longer." She told him.

"That's all right." Sam said, smiled.

"So, what do you work?" Embry asked.

"I work at the bar at River's Edge Restaurant." Ruby said.

Embry looked at her surprised, "You, a bartender?" He asked, Ruby laughed softly.

"Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Not at all." Embry said, "Couldn't picture you." He smirked.

Ruby chuckled, "Then what do you picture me as?" She asked him.

"Hmm, maybe a coach." Embry said, Ruby looked at him, surprised.

"Coach? Coaching what?" She asked.

Embry shrugged, "Swimming?" He said.

Sam chuckled, "Seriously?" Ruby said.

"I'm very interested in what you think Embry as?" Sam said, Embry smirked and looked at Ruby, waiting.

Ruby looked up and down, squinting her eyes at Embry, thinking, "Mechanic?" She said, Sam laughed.

Embry looked at her surprised, "Wow, you got that right, I used to be one." He told her, Ruby smirked.

The phone ping, Embry, and Ruby looked over to Sam, who took out his phone, frowning as he read it...

From Jacob

If you're still with Ruby, don't come home unless you want to, but Joshua is here.

Sam growled, and Embry and Ruby looked at each other worriedly, "Sam? What's going on?" Embry asked.

Sam looked at them and sighed, "I don't know how to say this." He told them, more directly to Ruby.

"Why do I feel like this is something to do with me?" Ruby asked.

Sam sighed, "Not really, but..."

Embry took Sam's phone and read, his eyes goes widen.

"Sam, are you going to see him? It's not usual for him to show up." Embry said.

"I feel like he wants something. That's the only thing he does every time he shows up." Sam said, sighed. Ruby looked between them, confused as they continued to make a conversation.

Ruby wasn't having it anymore, "Is this about Joshua Uley?" She shouted. Sam and Embry snapped their head towards their little sister, and none of them said anything, "He's here, isn't he?" She asked nervously.