29: Gender Reveal Party Pt 1

A month later...

The Cullen are at the Clearwater house, helping Alice to set up a surprise baby shower and gender reveal party as well, Olivia only knew about gender reveal party and not a baby shower but everyone thought it would be nice to have baby shower as well so no one told her about baby shower. Olivia only knew about gender reveal party as Sue would be there with her for check-ups, and Sue would find out the gender so she would tell Alice before she'll make a plan of what to do gender reveal ideas. Alice and Sue already sorted out the gender reveal ideas as they are only people who know about it. While everyone helping Alice set up decorations, Ruby and Tiffany are currently out with Olivia to take her somewhere else that isn't at the Clearwater as it is meant to be a surprise, especially those guests that Olivia will never thought would show up.

"Little higher." Alice told Emmett, who pulling string up a little higher, Jasper on the other side also holding string that carried a banner says 'Baby Shower' above over TV on the wall.

"That's it! Perfect, now tie it." Alice told them and turned around to see Esme and Rosalie setting up foods on the table as she went over to them and smiled, "Just perfect! Wait! Where's the cake?!" Alice shouted, almost panicking.

"Relax, Ali. It's right here." Edward said, brought over the cake and set it on the table in the middle, Alice sighed in relief, and Sue came over to them while smiling.

"This is wonderful, Alice. You did a great job." Sue told her.

Alice smiled, "I'm the planner, so of course I did a great job." She chuckled.

Sue smiled and looked around to admire all the work that Alice had done.

"Alice, where is this vote board gonna go?" Carlisle asked, holding up the board.

"By the door, once everyone walk through, one of us need to make sure that they put a vote on the board and take the stickers." Alice explained, "Also if they brought presents, tell them to put them on the table by the door as well, right there." Alice pointed to the table by the door and the vote board on the opposite of the table by the door.

Everyone nodded as they listened to her.

"You guys can start yours before everyone gets here, we're almost done here anyway." Alice told them all.

Esme and Carlisle held hands as they walked over to the vote board, "Oh! Don't forget to put your names down, too." Alice called out. Carlisle and Esme wrote their names down on a pink heart and stuck them on the vote board before peel stickers off and put them on their shirts as they walked away before Emmett and Rosalie went over to do theirs then Jasper and Edward then Leah and Seth for the last. Emmett and Jasper choose a boy while Rosalie, Edward, Leah, and Seth choose a girl.

"Why aren't you both doing it?" Seth asked, frowned.

"Because Sue and I only people who knows the gender and would gave away if we put a vote on it." Alice said.

"Make sense." Rosalie said.

There was a knock on the door, Alice smiled wider as far as they could and squealed in excitement, "I'm getting the door!" She ran over to the door at vamp speed and opened the door to reveal Sam, Emily, and Embry, "Come on in! Presents on your right and vote board on your left, put your names down, and take stickers, please." Alice instructed.

They've put presents on the table and went over to the vote board to put their downs and peel off stickers, Sam and Embry chose for a boy while Emily picked for a girl.

Everyone went back to what they were doing and had a chat while they'll wait for the others to come.

Rosalie leaned in Emmett side as he wrapped his arms around her, "I thought your sister would be coming with us all together." She started.