11: Secret About To Be Reveal...

Soon nightfall, Ruby and Tiffany heard the door open as they looked up to see Olivia, looking all exhausted and straight to her study room to drop off her things without greeting her best friends like she always do, Ruby and Tiffany frowned and looked at each other before seeing Olivia shoving some clothing inside her gym bag, Tiffany took out her phone to check on schedule double check, she looked over to Ruby, "She doesn't have night shift." She whispered to Ruby.

Ruby looked at Olivia, who seemed to be rushing into what she was doing, "Uh, Liv? You don't have work tonight." Ruby told her.

"I know, but it is emergency." Olivia said, sorting out some foods from the fridge and shove them in her gym bag.

"Whoa, hold on. Are you going somewhere? Why does it look like you are going on some holiday?" Ruby asked.

Olivia looked at the girls and sighed, "It just... doesn't matter." She continues to pack things, but not much of it, though.

"Wait... did you do something you weren't meant to do?" Tiffany asked.

Olivia looked at her and raised her eyebrows, "Are you accusing me of something?" She asked.

"N-no... I mean... Liv, are you in trouble?" Tiffany asked, concerned for her best friend safety.

Olivia shook her head and was about to leave with her gym bag over her shoulder. Before grabbing her car key as she went, Ruby jumped up and grabbed her arm, "Wait... we are supposedly to be best friends, we tell each other everything and heck, we will do anything to help each other." Ruby said, "Tell us, what's going on?" She asked, almost begged like, Olivia just stared at her, then looked over to Tiffany, who seemed concerned then Olivia seem hesitated, as much as she wanted to tell them everything but she was afraid and she can't tell them so she kept her mouth shut, refusing to say anything that she may lose friendships with her best friends of 3 years.

Olivia decided to keep her mouth shut, "It's nothing. My new client needs my help, and she lived far away from here, so I... I have to go over there, but I won't be back in a day or two it depends on the situation." Olivia told them, "So I got clothes with me just in case." She added.

"What about your works?" Ruby asked.

"Don't worry, I told them I have to be away for a few days because of a family emergency which, of course, I lied." Olivia said, Ruby sighed and let go of her arm, "See you guys soon." She said.

"If we don't hear from you in 48 hours, then we will be calling the police, got it?" Ruby said, Olivia rolled her eyes.

"What if I need to stay a little longer?" She asked.

"Call us or text us at least, but if we don't hear one word from you, then we will call police." Ruby told her.

"All right. Honset, I think you're a little overreacting." Olivia said, open the door.

"I had a reason." Ruby said, Olivia looked back at her for a second before leaving the apartment, closing the door behind her.

Tiffany looked at Ruby, frowned, "You had a reason?" She asked, Ruby looked at her.

"What?"

"After Liv said that you're overreacting and you said you had a reason." Tiffany told her, "What do you mean by that?"

Ruby sighed and shook her head before going over to the cupboard next to the fridge to grab a cookie box to take one to eat.

Tiffany decided to drop it but kept thinking back to what had just happened to her earlier, she start to worry about Olivia safety after what had just happened to her, and she was almost got abducted but thankful to those wolves just save the day but at the same time, she was confused how come the wolves didn't eat her then she was met with the boys who she met at the beach with Ruby with no wolves in sight which is unusual for her. She had no idea what to think about that. The wolves just disappeared, and the boys just appeared to lead her to safety. None of the boys mentioned anything about the wolves that she just saw. She must have thought that the boys saved her by shooing the wolves away, but she didn't hear anything like shouting. She was overthinking that since it had happened, and she couldn't just drop it because she never in millions saw a giant wolves in her life, all she see on TV programmes to show animals, the only wolves that they do have on earth are husky but the giant wolves she saw was no way nearly as husky but almost similar, huge and slightly different. She wasn't sure if she should talk to Ruby about it. Otherwise, she may call her crazy or something, so Tiffany decided not to say anything about that as well as the abduction part. She just didn't want to freak her best friend out, especially when she lived on her own for the most of her time and there no way Ruby will let her to live on her own ever again. Tiffany wasn't sure if she should talk to Paul or Quil since she knew them the longest than the rest of their friends, again she was scared that they will call her crazy as well so again, she won't say anything, in fact she won't say anything to EVERYONE including Sophia.