21: Dariyah

Paul pulled in Tiffany's driveway at her cabin as they both got out of the truck, Tiffany smiled, Paul grabbed her hand and spun her around before pulling her waist closer and leaned in to kiss her, Tiffany giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Thanks for taking me to funfair, I actually had a good time." Tiffany said, smiled.

Paul smiled, "I'm glad. You needed a break and... little bit of fun." He chuckled.

"We should do this more often." Tiffany said.

"And we will. If you need a break, just give me a word, and I will take you to anywhere, I don't care where." He said.

Tiffany smiled softly and kissed him again, pulling him closer than before. If that was possible, Paul groaned little and grabbed her butt tightly, making her gasp, and he put his tongue in and started dominant. She moaned quietly, "P-paul..." Paul went down her neck and sucking, leaving hickey everywhere, "Baby, c-can..." She moaned when Paul found her perfect spot, "let g-go inside." Paul smirked and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around him, Paul carried her inside her cabin.

An hour later...

Paul rolled off Tiffany, and they both panted heavily, Tiffany put her head on Paul's bare chest as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling the sheet over their naked bodies, "That was... that was hot." Paul said, Tiffany laughed softly and looked up to him.

"It was."

Paul moved a piece of her hair aside so he could see her face clearly, put a little serious face on and slightly concerned, "I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked.

Tiffany smiled softly, "No... not really." She said, "But Paul... eventually, I will lose my virginity someday." She added.

"I know... but I didn't like the ideas of hurting you, and uh... I'm strong." He told her.

"This... us... it was all worth it." She said, Paul smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"I'm glad."

They stayed quiet for a while and listened to each other steady breathing while cuddled in bed until there was a noise outside, Tiffany sighed frustration and sat up.

"Hey, wait here, there's an unfamiliar scent out there." Paul said, getting out of bed and pulling his pants on not bother putting shirt on.

"Is it a vampire?" She asked worriedly.

"No... it's human." He said before going over to the front door and stepping out as Tiffany quickly put clothes on before slowly stepping out of cabin.

Tiffany finds Paul looking at the ocean, "Paul?" Paul turned around, "What is it?" She asked, Paul pointed to the ocean, and Tiffany turned to look at the ocean and gasped quietly...

"Tifara?" Said a small shaky voice.

"Dariyah?" Tiffany said.

"Who is she?" Paul asked.

Tiffany sighed, "Sienna's little sister." She told him and looked at the little girl who seemed scared, "Daria, what are you doing here? You know the law, you're not allowed to go on the land." Tiffany said.

Dariyah looked down sadly, "But you're here?" She said, looked up.

"I ran away... I didn't want to be with my family. I'm hiding from them." Tiffany said, sadly.

Dariyah titled her head in confusion, "Ran?"

"I mean, swam away." Tiffany corrected, "Why are you here?"

Dariyah doesn't say anything but looked away a little, Tiffany gasped at the sight, and Dariyah looked at Tiffany. Tiffany covered her mouth while looking at Dariyah's neck, Dariyah quickly covered her bruised neck but ended up revealing more bruises on her arm when she covered her neck.