It was a mere touch just for second but still it vigorously stirred his heart in his ribcage. It was totally new feeling to him which he never felt not even with Suhana. It felt like many butterflies started erupting in his stomach when his lips met with sana.

He didn't know which thing triggered him that lead him to kiss his bestfriend. Maybe his hormones?? No he is not a teenager to do this kind of thing. Than what??.

Why he feel attracted towards her. This is not normal in friendship. Friends doesn't feels attracted towards eachother nor they kiss eachother. Okay shehnaz didn't kissed him back but he kissed her. So what does it means?

Why he felt goosebumps all over his body when shehnaz rubbed his cheeks with his own. Why he felt a sense of relief when he saw her after three years. Why his heart thumped in his ribcage when he kissed her. He didn't felt weird after kissing her infact he felt relief, peace after doing it.

He didn't know why his eyes stucked on her lips. But when his eyes saw those pink plumpy lips he felt attracted towards those lips. He wanted to kiss those lips, wanted to taste those lips and that's what he did. He leaned forward and kissed those lips. He knew that was wrong but he couldn't control himself to claim those lips. And still after doing this wrong thing he didn't felt bad or felt like he did something wrong.

Yeah he was feeling guilty but not for the kiss instead he was feeling guilty because he kissed her bestfriend without her consent which was wrong. Why didn't he feels guilty for that just why???.

Why he was feeling like this. Why he felt peace near shehnaz, why he felt like everything is right whenever he was with shehnaz why??. Why he craves for her attention. Why he felt like going crazy whenever shehnaz ignores her. Why he wanted to spend his entire time with her. Why he felt jealous when shehnaz give her attention to others more than him. why??????.

His hand moved down over his heart while thinking this and he felt his heart is beating in his chest even more while thinking this and this thing is totally making him crazy. he never felt like this in his entire life not even with Suhana. Nothing like this happened with him when he was with Suhana. He liked Suhana because she was good to him and she filled the loneliness which he was feeling when shehnaz was in Canada for her parents anniversary. And slowly slowly their friendships grown deeper and he accepted Suhana feelings when Suhana confessed her feelings to him that's it. Nothing like this happened to him before so he is feeling utterly confused now with his feelings. He needs someone to confront about it before he became totally crazy.

He sits on the floor and started looking for his phone and finally he saw his phone laying in the corner of the pool. He picked the phone and immediately dialed the number.

" Hey stupid dumboooo where are you? " Khushal asked in a louder tone.

" I will tell you later but first I need your advice" sidharth meekly voice out his words. His phone was tightly gripped in his fingers.

" Advice? About what??" Khushal asked.

" A-about f-feelings" he whispered , his heart stirred when he said this.

" Feelings?? Which feelings, what the hell are you talking about sidharth?? " Khushal uttered.

" Okay! okay!!  I want to know what did you feel about diya , I mean how you realised that you feel something for her " sidharth asked loudly this time when he felt khushal was not understanding him.

" Why you want know?? " Khushal teased, his chuckled was easily audible to sidharth through the phone.

" Okay go to hell I don't wanna know from you " sidharth was already confused about his feelings and on the top of that here his friend was making fun of him.

" Okay ! Sorry I will tell you wait a sec okay" sidharth stopped his fingers which was about to hang the call after hearing it and started waiting for his friend to speak.

" Sidharth as you already knows how was I used to be. I was totally a jerk , a playboy who felt nothing towards his so called flings. I used to date many girls but felt nothing towards them but everything changed when I met diya. Diya was totally  different from the other girls. I felt good whenever I spent my time with her and slowly slowly I started craving for her like I wanted to be near her all the time. But everything changed when diya confessed her feelings to me. You know at that time I rejected her because I thought that relationship was not meant for me. I used to believe that Playing around and enjoying my teen as a playboy was the best thing for me. But soon I realised that I was wrong when diya distant herself from me. I started to crave for her , I lost myself , I lost everything with her. I felt  like I was going to crazy. My heart shattered  whenever I tried to talk to her and she ignored me. This distance made me realise that I need her , I want her for my sanity , I love her. And finally after so many rejection from her I get her back in my life. In short diya is like my everything , I feel peace whenever I'm with her , she is my peace my sanity " sidharth heard everything attentively. His heart doing summersault while hearing it. His every word was meeting his condition like going crazy because of her and feeling peace whenever he is with him. So what does all this meant??.
Does he like shehnaz??.

His eyes widened when realisation hits him. His heart beats widely when he realised what does he feels about shehnaz. Now he knows the name of all his new feelings which he feels for shehnaz. "Like" this is what it called.

Yes! He likes shehnaz.

He likes his bestfriend.

He needs her bestfriend.

"Yeahhhhh!!!!  I like you shehnaz" sidharth screamed his lungs out after realising his feelings as he excitedly rolled on the floor. A broad smile was adoring his face. He felt adrenaline is rushing in all over his body. He is feeling extremely giddy after knowing what he feels for her bestfriend.

"Sidharth are you okay???" Khushal asked when he heard sidharth scream but no one is there to answer him as the other person is already lost in his own world.
-
-
To be continued ❤️
Target - lots of love and comments and please don't be a silent reader guys if you like my fiction than please also follow me and comment on it.