Chapter 43

-Sunday July 15-

*Amelia's POV*

Today I woke up like usual at 6 in the morning. Jacob stayed in a guest bedroom and everyone is asleep. Except Dodger. I got up and went outside with Dodger.

"Morning baby." I heard Jacob as he walked behind me giving me a hug.

"Morning babe." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"What time do we do the podcast?" He asked me.

"Like at 10. When Rose is watching Tv." I told him. We watched Dodger run around the yard. It was so comfortable even when we're in silent. The sliding door opened and we turned to see Rose.

"Rose why are you up so early?" I asked her.

"I had a nightmare." She said softly and Jacob picked her up.

"Yeah those are the worst...but I think some tickles would be better." He said as he started tickling her. Rose's laugh is so contagius and innocent.

"Okay Jacob enough before she pees her pants." I told him.

"Buzzkiller." He told me sticking his tongue at me. And Rose mimicking him. "Come on Rose let's go make breakfast." Jacob said heading inside. I sat down and went on my phone. My siblings foster family gave me their socials and contacts to keep me updated. I saw their most recent picture which was them going out to play mini golf. They are growing a lot. I went back inside and saw Jacob making pancakes.

"We're having chocolate chip pancakes." Rose told me.

"Are we now?" I asked her. Mom came down.

"Morning, you three." She said and gave me and Rose a kiss.

"Amelia, do you want a smoothie?" Jacob asked me.

"No those are gross." I told him and he poured me a cup. I finished it in one sip. Mom was heading out to have breakfast with Kate at 8. Just as she left, dad came down.

"Okay, I'm heading to Scarlett's parents house." Dad said.

"Why?" Jacob asked him.

"I'm planning on asking Scar to marry me." Dad told him excitedly. Jacob got up and gave him a hug.

"That's awesome." Jacob told him.

"You two okay with taking care of Rose?" Dad asked us.

"Yeah it's fine." I told him and he left. We decided to watch a movie. It was soon 10.

"Hey Rose, me and Jacob have to film a video. Do you want to watch YouTube and color?" I asked her.

"Yes please." She told us. We got her some snacks and everything she might need.

*Scarlett's POV*

Kate and I came back to my house around 10 to spend more time.

"It's so quiet." Kate told me when we walked in.

"Very suspicious." I told her. We walked in and Dodger greeted us.

"Mommy." Rose said running.

"Hi Rose, where's everyone?" I asked her.

"Jacob and Amelia are doing a video.I think." She told us and went back to coloring.

"Video?" Kate asked.

"They record a podcast, look." I told her as we walked to my office. You could hear some yelling from inside the room. I slowly opened the door.

"I know I'm going to get some shit for this." Amelia stated. "I just want to say this and I don't give a fuck, I will fight this to the day that I die...BLT's stupid!" She said.