Chapter 31

-Tuesday May 2-

*Amelia's POV*

Luis left yesterday because the foster family of my younger siblings reached out on Sunday so Luis left to see them. Today I had practice and tomorrow is our last home game and prom is next Friday. But today it was hotter than other days. I'm so close to finally putting an end to my bully but I can't risk it, I might not be able to play soccer if I end up in a fight.

"Hey coach, can we take a break." A girl said who looked like she was so close to fainting. Can't blame her.

"Let's cancel practice, I can't have you girls fainting." Coach said and we thanked him. I waited for Mia who was going to give me a ride.

"I'm glad I get more time to find a dress." Mia told me.

"I still can't believe Gio had the balls to ask you out." I told her. We talked and she dropped me off my house. I noticed a car, my mom might just have a client or something. I opened the door ready to take a shower.

"Amelia you're home. Perfect timing." Mom said to me and I looked at her confused. "Aunt Lizzie and her sisters, Mary Kate and Ashley are here." Mom said to me.

"Hi Amelia." All three of them said and I just waved kind of shocked.

"So, we want to design your dress today and have it ready by the weekend." Ashley explained.

"I appreciate it, but aren't you busy. I don't want to waste any of your time." I told them.

"Nonsense. We have time." Mary Kate said. I turned to my aunt Lizzie.

"Not too sound rude...but why are you here?" I asked her and mom nudged me.

"Can't I just visit my niece." She said standing up and going to give me a hug.

"I'm sweaty so if I can go and take a shower first then we'll talk." I told them and went upstairs.

*Scarlett's POV*

Amelia went to take a shower and I'm excited to see her prom dress.

"She looks so much like Chris." Ashley.

"Ashley." Mary and Lizzie said.

"It's fine, I see it too. They're like the same person." I told her. Chris went to hang out with his friends who came to visit.

"So, who's her date?" Lizzie asked me.

"Jacob." I told her and turned to Ashley and Mary. "He's her boyfriend who she met a year ago." I said.

"Can we see a picture?" Ashley asked me. I grabbed my phone and found a recent picture.

"They look adorable." Mary told me. We spent some time talking until Amelia came down.

"She's here." Lizzie said. Amelia came and sat next to me.

"What color are we thinking?" Ashley asked Amelia.

*Amelia's POV*

I wasn't sure of what color to choose.