Chapter 13

-Friday March 3-

*Amelia's POV*

It has been hell not getting a ride from Jacob this whole week, and Brittany has been the worse. I don't know how Chris and Scar can't see my bruises which has been considerably good. Anyways, Chris picked me up from school since usually on Friday's I have practice in the mornings.

"So anything planned?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah, could I go to the store and buy Jacob a gift for his birthday?" I asked him.

"Yeah and how are you planning to get there?" He asked.

"Could I take your car? Please, I promise I won't scratch it or crash it." I told him and he sighed.

"I guess, but just this one time." He told me and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, you're the best." I told him. We got home and I dropped my stuff.

"Hey how was school?" Scar asked me as I walked in.

"Great." I told her. I then heard some footsteps coming near me.

"Amelia." Rose said running and I picked her up. "Could we play?" She asked.

"I have to go to the store, but you can come with me." I told her and we turned to Scar with our lip pouting.

"Please." We both said to her and I could hear Chris laughing.

"Fine, but take care of her." Scar said.

"I will." I said.

"I was talking to Rose." Scar said jokingly. "Don't want you getting a boyfriend." She added.

"Yeah I have to go on your mom's side for this one." Chris said.

"Come on Rose let's go." I said and Rose grabbed her sweater. I opened the door and she went to the car. Before I closed the door I turned to my parents.

"Forgetting anything?" Scar asked.

"No, but I better not come back to really loud and uncomfortable noises. I don't feel like getting traumatized you know." I told them making them blushed.

"Amelia." They both said and I closed the door. I went to the driver side and Rose was in the back seats.

"Ready Rose? Seat belt?" I asked.

"I have it on. Let's go to our adventure." She said and I played some of her favorite music. We got to Target and went to the card section.

"Which one should we get him?" I asked Rose who looked at the cards. I picked up one and Rose found one that I knew was going to make me laugh.

"You think he's going to like this?" Rose asked me showing me the princess birthday card.

"Oh he's going to love it Rose." I told her.

"Toys." Rose said running to the toy section. "What does he like?" Rose asked me.

"Umm...he likes nerf guns, legos maybe." I told her. She went and picked out a nerf gun. I grabbed it and placed it on the cart. I went with Rose to the sport section and got him a water bottle and some new baseball gear. Lastly, clothes. Rose picked out a shirt and I got him a flannel. "Let's go pay Rose." I told her as we walked to the register.

"Can I please get candy?" Rose asked me.

"Grab two, one for you and one for me." I told her. I payed and gave Rose the candy. We stopped for Starbucks and then went home.

*Scarlett's POV*

Me and Chris were tremendously blushing after what Amelia told us. I decided it be best to get some water.