Chapter 41

-Thursday July 12-

*Amelia's POV*

Yesterday Jacob came over and we called Ryan if it was cool if we came to his house to film since my mom had people coming over today and my dad was meeting up with some old friends and Rose was going with my aunt Vanessa. So Ryan agreed, he said Blake was going to be there so we could come anytime.

"Hey Dad, I'm going to Ryan's house today." I told him when I saw him downstairs.

"Reynolds?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Jacob is coming to pick me up." I said.

"Liar, call him." Dad told me. I picked up my phone and called Ryan.

"Hey Amelia, you still coming today?" He asked.

"Yeah, my dad doesn't believe me." I told him. My dad made me hand over my phone.

"Ryan?" Dad asked.

"Yeah Chris." I heard.

"I just want to make sure my daughter isn't going to interrupt you." Dad told him.

"She's not and Blake knows as well." Ryan said.

"Okay thank you, bye." Dad told him giving me my phone back. Jacob came over and we drove to Ryan's house. Ryan told us to go to his and Blake's place in the city since they were fixing something in their other home.

"Hour drive here we go." Jacob said. "I can't believe we're going to his house." He told me.

"I know." I told him.

"You know, I can't imagine a life without you. You give me purpose." Jacob told me and I got butterflies in my stomach. "Let's put on some Bruno Mars." He said. I looked at him with full of love.

"I love you." I told him. We've said I love you before so it wasn't anything shocking.

"Love you too." He told me. We were filming a podcast, but doing a new segment. We got to the city and went to buy some food before heading to Ryan's place. When we got there, there was security.

"Can we help you?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, Ryan Reynolds said we could come, I'm Amelia Evans and my boyfriend Jacob." I told the guy.

"Oh right, come on in." He told me. He gave us instructions and I knocked the door. It was around 10 in the morning close to 11.

"It's open." I heard a voice that was neither Ryan or Blake. I slowly opened the door and casually saw Taylor Swift looking out the window. Me and Jacob looked at each other.

"Oh hi." She said looking at us. Me and Jacob dropped the bags.

"I want to meet her first." Jacob said.

"No I am." I told him. We both ended up tripping each other. Jacob got up first.

"Hi, I'm Jacob, can I...give you a hug?" He asked her.

"Of course." Taylor told him. I slowly got up.

"Hi." I told her.

"Hello. You want a hug too?" She asked. I nodded my head yes. She gave me a hug and it was a really comfortable hug.

"I won, it's fair now because you met Ryan first." Jacob told me.

"Why did you two even race?" Taylor asked.

"You're Taylor fucking Swift." Me and Jacob both told her making her chuckle.

"Taylor is fine, what are your names?" She asked us.