Chapter 29

-Friday, March 31-

*Amelia's POV*

I was so excited to finally start playing again. Practice was at 5 so mom dropped me off and then went with Rose for her first soccer practice.

"Amelia so good to have you back." My coach told me. "You're back to playing midfielder, like before." He informed me.

"Got it." I said. Practice was like usual. Jacob came to see me and then dropped me off at my parents house.

*Scarlett's POV*

Me and Chris went with Rose to her first soccer practice after dropping Amelia off. Jacob was going to pick her up.

"Hey Scar, what do you think of maybe taking a break from acting?" He asked me.

"Well, I've been on a break since Endgame and well you..." she spoke.

"Yeah, I want to settle down soon, wrap up these movies. I want to spend time with Amelia and Rose. Not too mention, I found the right woman for me." He said and I leaned up to give him a kiss. I took my phone out and recorded Rose dribbling the ball. She turned to me with a smile. I let out a soft sigh.

"Mommy look." Rose shouted as she kicked the ball. I clapped for her, Chris doing the same. Practice was for like an hour. At around 6:30 we headed back home. Amelia's practice is for 2 hours. Around 7:20, Amelia came in with Jacob.

"Amelia, soccer practice was fun." Rose told her.

"That's wonderful Rose." Amelia told her. She then laid down on the floor.

"Is the floor nice?" Chris teased her.

"You have no idea." Amelia said mumbling. Chris went to pick up her stuff and then stopped.

"When's the last time you washed your bag. It stinks." Chris commented.

"Every month." Amelia told him and he went to the laundry room. Dodger decided to lay on top of Amelia.

"Mommy when is my soccer game tomorrow?" Rose asked me.

"At 11." I told her. I turned to Amelia. "You going to watch Rose play?" I asked her.

"Sure." Amelia said. "I have practice at 8:30." She added.

-Saturday, April 1st-

*Amelia's POV*

I like April Fools day. However I woke up at 4 and ran to the diner. I didn't go last week.

"Morning Amelia." Iris greeted me.

"Morning Iris, sorry I couldn't come last week." I told her as I sat down. I invited Jacob to join me, so he should be here in 10.

"That's fine. The usual?" She asked me.

"Yep, but can you wait to make it? I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I told her and she smiled at me.

"Of course sweetie." She told me. "Tell me about him." She said and I told her how I met him. After like 12 minutes the door opened.

"Jacob babe." I called him over and he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Morning baby." He said softly. He pulled apart and looked at Iris.

"Jacob meet Iris. Iris meet Jacob." I said and Jacob greeted her with a handshake.

"Pleasure meeting you Iris." Jacob told her.

"So formal, just a morning would do." She teased. "What can I get you?" She asked him.

"Chocolate chip waffles please." He told her and she started making our orders after handing us coffee. Jacob looked around and I took the time to quickly put salt in his coffee. Just then my cousin Alex called me. I stood up because he normally doesn't call me at this time.