Chapter 32

-Friday May 12-

*Amelia's POV*

Prom is today so we got a half day. This week has been exciting. On Wednesday it was mother's day well in Mexico so I gave my mom flowers. Sunday is when the Americans celebrate it, dad explained it. Anyways, I got home and mom was waiting for me as well as Aunt Lizzie.

"So dress or makeup?" Aunt Lizzie told me.

"Let's go with dress first." Mom said and handed me my dress. The Olsen sisters did a really nice job. I got the dress on and mom helped me zip up. It was around 1 and Jacob was coming to pick me up at 4. I sat in front of my vanity desk and mom started getting everything ready.

"Hey mom, before I forget...is it alright if I sleepover at Jacob's?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Are his parents there?" Mom asked.

"They're on a trip." I said softly. "But please, this isn't the first time I stay at his house without his parents." I told her.

"I'll talk with your dad." Mom told me.

"What's so wrong about it?" I asked her.

"That you're going to get knocked up." Aunt Lizzie said it.

"Lizzie." Mom yelled at her.

"Well one that's definitely not going to happen,two Jacob has like 5 guest rooms and 3, I don't know." I told her. Mom kept brushing my hair. Dad came in at like 2.

"How's my princess doing?" He asked me. "You look beautiful." He told me.

"Chris are you tearing up?" Aunt Lizzie told him.

"No, it's just she looks like an adult." He said.

"I'm not getting married so I can't imagine when I am." I told him.

"Scar you're doing an excellent job." Dad told her.

"What about me?" Aunt Lizzie told him.

"I mean you could..." Dad told her and Aunt Lizzie threw him a hair brush barely missing.

"Hey dad can I stay at Jacob's tonight?" I asked him.

"Does he have a guest bedroom?" He asked me.

"He has 5." I told him.

"Sure, I trust you." He told me. I looked at mom.

"I trust you too." She told me.

"Yes." I said and Dodger came in excited.

"Let's go play. Come on Dodge." Dad told him and Dodger followed him. I'm guessing dad is going to pick up Rose too.

*Jacob's POV*

I finished getting ready, it sucks my parents aren't here. Erica came in. She helped me with my hair.

"You look alright." Erica teased me.

"Erica." I told her.

"I'm kidding, I can't believe how much you've grown. Let me take a picture." She said and took a photo of me.

"I don't know why I'm nervous." I told her.

"You'll do great and be respectful to Amelia." She reminded me.

"I will." I told her. I went downstairs and got the corsage. I headed to the backyard and picked some flowers out.

"She's going to love them." Erica told me. "Have fun and be careful." She said and I gave her a hug before heading out. I got to Amelia's house 15 minutes early. I decided to knock.