Chapter 2

-21st of January, Saturday-

*Scarlett's POV*

This whole week, I've been texting Chris and he was coming today to meet her. Amelia, is going to be an assistant for those who work in marketing. It was currently 6 am and I was getting ready to head out. Rose was with her dad until Valentine's day, so I was all alone. Just then I heard a knock on my door and went to open it.

"Hey Scar, thought I might give you a ride?" Chris asked.

"Oh that's great. Let me get my stuff." I told him and ran quickly inside to get everything I needed.

"So, tell me about the new girl at your company?" Chris asked.

"Well, she was born the same day as our daughter, same name, she looks like me, a bit." I explained to him.

"I truly don't want to get my hopes up." Chris said softly.

"I know, but it be best to not mention this." I told him. We drove to the outset and met up with Kate.

*Amelia's POV*

I was so excited for today, because it was my first day at The Outset. Jacob was driving me, since I had to be there at 8 in the morning. He picked me up and we drove to the outset.

"You excited?" He asked me.

"Kind of. I feel a bit nervous." I told him.

"You got it." He encouraged me. "And who knows maybe some day you can take me out." He joked.

"In your dreams." I told him. We arrived exactly at 8.

"Amelia." I heard my name once I walked inside. "I'm Logan. I'm part of the marketing, you'll be with me." A guy in his mid 20s told me.

"Hey, I can't wait." I told him.

"So, Scarlett and Kate said that we need something to promote our company. Any ideas?" He asked me.

"Well, tiktok is always an option if people hadn't thought about it." I explained.

"Right, we completely forgot to think about Tiktok." He told me. He gave me a tour of the company and where everything is. "And this right here is the room where the founders have their meetings?" He told me and we looked through the windows to see Scarlett and Kate with a guy who looked familiar. They spotted us and invited us to come in.

"Amelia, meet Chris, he's visiting today." Kate explained and when I shook his hand, I got the same feeling as the first time that I touched Scarlett's hand.

"What are you two doing?" Chris asked us.

"Giving her a tour of the building." Logan explained to him.

"Is there any way that you two can make some pictures about things in this room? I kind of want to see how creative you are." Kate told us and I looked at Logan.

"I'll grab the cameras." Logan said and ran out to get the cameras.

"Amelia, do you like Marvel movies?" Chris asked me.

"Sure, I've seen them before, but I need to watch them in English. Haven't got the time." I told them and they looked confused. "Why are you all so confused?" I asked them.

"Well...we suppose marvel movies come out in English." Chris told me.

"Well...growing up in Mexico, they all came out in Spanish." I reasoned with him.

"I'm back." Logan said with two cameras. "Alright Amelia, what do you got?" He asked me. I scanned the room seeing what I could do. I went to him and explained him my ideas. He gave me some tips and we took some pictures to shot Kate and Scarlett.