Chapter 39

-Saturday July 7-

*Amelia's POV*

Today I had to go to work for like 4 hours. And it's Alex's birthday which I wanted to celebrate with him. I called him once I finished with everything.

"Amelia?" He asked.

"Happy birthday you doofus. You are so old now." I told him.

"Ha ha, just wait for yours next week, you're going to be old as me." He told me.

"I wish we could've celebrate it together." I told him. We then started bantering until I got back to Uncle Robert's home. I then called my parents which was relaxing.

-Friday July 13-

*Scarlett's POV*

It's 8 in the morning and we're just arriving to Robert's home, ready to surprise Amelia.

"Okay, Downey said she's heading to set. Can you believe she's turning 17?" Chris said to me.

"No, gosh time flies." I told him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he held my hand giving it a kiss. It's been hard not seeing Amelia for so long. I think Chris is still a bit upset that we didn't bring Dodger. But I told him that he's safe with his family.

"So Disney tomorrow?" Chris asked me.

"Yes." I told him. 10 minutes later we got to Robert's home. Downey walked out with a grin.

"Welcome to mi casa." He said. "I picked up some Spanish from Amelia." He added. We greeted each other with a hug. We walked in and Sue was making breakfast.

"Sue, so nice to see you." I told her and she gave me a hug as Robert took over breakfast.

"Hi, how are you two?" Sue asked us.

"Great, thanks for letting us stay." Chris told her.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Living room. Security will take your bags." Sue told us. We walked in and saw Jacob playing with the kids.

"Come on Jacob, I thought you'd be better at Mario Kart?" Exton teased him.

"Oh I am, just taking it easy on you." Jacob replied.

"Jacob, have you ever seen a camel?" Avri asked him.

"Only once Avri." Jacob told her.

"They love him." Sue said.

"Done with my breakfast everybody else can make their own." Robert announced.

"Breakfast." Exton and Avri said running to Downey.

"Oh, hi, good morning. Sorry I didn't see you there." Jacob said greeting us.

"Nice to see you too Jacob." I told him.

"How's it been with Downey?" Chris asked him.

"Tiring." Jacob said.

"Thank you." Sue yelled.

"You are just jealous." Downey said going back to eat. "Dorito, ScarJo, breakfast?" He told us. We rolled our eyes hearing our nicknames but joined in. Around 12 the door opened.

"Hide." Downey told us. Sue led us to the hallway.

*Amelia's POV*

Today was my last day on set and the cast did a small birthday party to me. Ty came out with the cake and everybody sang me a happy birthday. Around 11:20 I left and thanked the directors.

"Ready to go?" Uncle Robert's driver, Mitchell asked me.

"Of course Mitchell." I told him. After 40 minutes we finally arrived. I quickly ran inside.