🔞🌶️Chapter 66 - Dance of Desire

Soft, feminine forms moulded themselves far too perfectly to his taut muscles

Soft, feminine forms moulded themselves far too perfectly to his taut muscles. Between hot, demanding, and lustful kisses, the heavy fabrics of his clothes had already joined Eve's dress, lace underwear, and nylon stockings. While Eve had at least thrown her things into a pile, his clothes lay scattered in a hopeless mess in the bathroom.

While Eve peeled the fabric from his skin, Ryker helped her to get back on her feet. They stood closely together in front of the steamed-up window of the cubicle, behind which the drops were pattering on the tiles.

His breath was heavy and felt as hot as fire when he released his lips from hers so they could catch their breath. Eve's sweet breath came towards him. Her lips, slightly swollen and reddened from his kisses, literally invited him to give in to his desire and retake possession of her.

Desire sparkled in the blue-grey eyes that had just glided over the young woman's soft skin and absorbed everything they saw. Ryker meant what he had said: She was beautiful in his eyes. And not only that. She was... damn sexy. He desired her. And damn, more than once, he'd seen her bum in her jeans and imagined what it would be like to slide his hand into her waistband. What would it sound like when she sang her song to a man?

A dark rumble rose in his chest, fuelled by feelings he had kept hidden for far too long and now washing over him like a flood. His reason sank into the torrent, far from the saving shore of any clear thought.

Shit. He had always stayed within the walls of loyalty and morality. 'He shouldn't be doing this. She was still married. He knew so little. She'd been drinking and not in short supply. What if she wouldn't forgive him for his lies? He should pull himself together.' Now those stones were crumbling at breakneck speed, and the nudge of her tongue, her fingers sliding over his hardened muscles, washed away any nascent doubt.

The sound of his staggering steps mingled with the soft splashing of the heavy drops that pattered incessantly from the silver shower head onto the tiles. Light vapors rose, leaving a film of mist in the air, fogging up the glass panes and not receding even when he pushed the door open with a quick jerk.

The pane trembled under the violent jerk. But he couldn't have cared less about that. Just as little as the warm jets of water that touched his skin as they stumbled into the shower cubicle in a tight embrace.