Chapter 10

Carlos pov

Getting in the private jet with all the other drivers and settling in our seats playing checkers before we take off.

We arrive at the hotel safely and calling Charles after organizing my stuff and meeting my possible future in laws and his two brothers.

The group and I decided to go to the restaurant downstairs. Ordering food and drinks. When the topic came up about who I invited last game.

Lewis spilled the tea for them and now comes the fun part them teasing me. They couldn't wait to meet him when he's coming next time.

We ended the night early cause we have practice tomorrow for the Las Vegas Grand Prix coming up.

The morning started great before heading out I sent Charles a good morning text and explaining I'm gonna be busy at work and trying to answer his texts when I can.

I don't know why I do this but his different I haven't done this with anyone before.

I went to the elevator with Kimi, Seb, Yuki,George and went to the lobby. Paparazzi was everywhere shutting questions me mostly.

I ignored them but one question made me pissed calling my boy a slut lucky Seb and Kimi were there by my side.

There would definitely be a headline about me this afternoon if they weren't there.

That guy was safe by the heavens. We get there I get in my motor home drop my stuff off and changing and we get on our bikes and mics on.

After a couple minutes I start zoning out thinking of the guys question. I fell down and hit the ground I noticed a few bruises and wounds on my hand.

I wiped my hands when I noticed blood on my right hand and saw a cut by my palm. I hope it wasn't deep and went to the nurse a few doors down.

She said I wasn't seriously injured and  wrapped up my hand checking my other wounds.

Charles pov

I was chilling Perrie's house with Daniel and Max we are watching the newest episode of F1 where the drivers just ride their bikes answering questions from fans.

You could clearly see Carlos was zoned out where out of nowhere him and George bumped into each other and Carlos fell.

He got out of his daze getting up wiping dirt off of him when I saw blood. The video got cut off right after because of guidelines. Oh no is he okay is his injury serious.

I pace back and forth biting my finger nails we a phone ring. Perrie answered his phone saying it's Lewis and put the call on loud speaker.

" Is he okay Lewis " i asked inpatient. There was noises in the background slowly it disappeared.

The phone call is switched to FaceTime. I'm getting anxious and more concerned when I see Lewis entering a room.

" is he good nurse Carla " Lewis asked. We heard nothing for a few minutes till a voice spoke.

" his hand is okay for now it will be worst tomorrow and the cut is not to deep luckily and his wounds should be healed in a couple days " Carla  said in a calm voice.

" oh here is your medicine for your wounds and antibiotics for your hand and if it bleeds go to a near by hospital immediately and you should rest" Carla said

They walked out of the room and Lewis handed Carlos his phone. I was sitting on the couch when he requested for me.

Perrie handed me the phone and mounted I want details dragging Daniel and Max with him to give us space to talk.

I looked at him to see his already looking at me smiling. " What " I asked. " you're gorgeous " he said I blushed hiding my face.

" why are you hiding that beautiful face " he said I showed my face again still maroon I have never received compliments ever.

" there's my boy " he said smiling I already know my face red and smiled.