Chapter 27

Carlos pov

I answered the call and left the room to get space. " have you see the internet and who is he? " she questioned me as I answered. I guess she just seen the picture.

The hate train is bad. " yeah I have and his my boyfriend Charles mom. " I said nervously. I don't know how she's going to react specially dad.

" it's a joke right son " I heard my dad in the background laughing not taking it seriously. He stopped laughing when he heard me say nothing. " right? " he questioned.

" no it's not " I said confidently if they can't except me for my sexuality then I don't care. " no, no, no my son can't be gay. I don't approve of this relationship. " he shouted but stern.

" you have one week to break up with this low life good for nothing guy that's only with you for the money. " he said but I stopped him from speaking.

" watch your mouth with how you speak about that good for nothing guy his the love of my life. The one I want to marry and you don't know anything about him so don't judge him why don't you shut the fuck up and worry about yourself and your broken marriage. " I said calmly as possible and hung up.

They were in the middle of getting divorced. I signed sliding down to the floor fighting to hold back tears. I sucked in a breath ready to get when I got a text.

Mom: you have one week or your getting disowned.

Me: disown me

I replied immediately and put my phone in my pocket. I had already made my decision while on the phone call. And nothing can change my mind. Not even my parents that are disowning me.

I thought of what I said that Charles is the love of my life. I know it's early on in the relationship and that I want marry him as it's been two months. But when you know you know.

I get up and look in the mirror making sure I look alright and walked out the door. When I know it's the right time I will tell him I love him.

I go to the living room and Charles reaches his arms to me like a toddler would with a pout. He looks so adorable I sit and he wraps himself around me like a koala.

I chuckled and kissed his cheeks then forehead and turned the tv on. We stay like that for a while when I feel Charles hand on my chest and the other on my neck indicating his asleep.

It's almost like his on top of me but I don't mind. Lewis turned on the other tv and both PlayStation so we could play. Not long after Max, Daniel and Perrie joined.

Before we could start I asked Shakira to bring me noise cancellations headphones for Charles cause his not letting go of me and it's about to be loud in here.

And I don't want him to be jumped out of his sleep cause we're to loud. I put it on for him and let the games begin.

guys thank you so much for 10k on my other book comment if I should do a epilogue.