Chapter 12

Charles pov

Max, Daniel, Perrie and Donatello all flew out to come to the race. Where all up in the suite chatting and lots of teasing.

I take Donatello in my arms playing with his toy trucks with a pacifier in his mouth smiling pointing at random things.

I keep looking at the race once in a while then back at Donatello. The Ferrari boys won and were in the back of the Ferrari building waiting for them to come out the motor home.

I sat down on a chair calming Donatello down from crying to focus to realize Carlos was standing there watching and waiting patiently for me.

I eventually got him to sleep clutching my shirt tightly not wanting me to go. Looking up everyone was staring at me already.

I got up and hugged Lewis first then got to Carlos kissing his cheek. We heard a click from the side I turned to the side and it was a paparazzi.

Lewis ran with Carlos after the paparazzi that had the picture of my face clearly visible. The others here tried to calm me down from freaking out.

I ended up being from terrified that the guy got away. He could break the internet with that picture of us. My life would change forever if it gets out.

All the chaos happening around caused Donatello to wake up in my arms. He sensed that I didn't feel good and hugged me telling me it will be okay.

Kids just know when you need comfort I wanted to disappear in the ground. The team says they will protect my image and do anything in their power to get that guy.

I couldn't sleep that night to worried I got one hour sleep. I go downstairs for breakfast looking like a mess.

I barely ate anything they eventually called Carlos to come. He didn't waste a second and came in five minutes.

He definitely broke the speed limits coming over. I didn't check my phone this morning but it was blowing up.

The photo got posted this morning I didn't even have to check cause my phone. He got here and I ran into his arms.

The tears started coming out that I was holding since morning. In the middle of the lobby I was sobbing. He picked me up like i weight nothing back to the hotel room.

There he comforted me whispering nothing but nice things telling me everything will be okay.

Never in my life have I felt so safe and assured. I sit there in his lap my face in his neck my eyelids stared becoming heavy slowly I fell asleep.

Carlos pov

I didn't need to check my phone knowing my relationship got revealed without my permission.

But this is reality of being famous even if you try your hardest to keep things private it will get released one way or another.

When I got a call that Charles was not fine and did not sleep I rushed to the hotel they were staying.

I broke the speed limits but I don't care he needs me. He cried in my arms and I brought him to his room comforting him till he calmed down.

My hands on his back drawing small circles whispering comforting words somewhere in between he fell asleep.

Not gonna lie I'm scared that he will call it off what we have and I didn't even get the change to ask him to be my boyfriend.

I have never meet someone like Charles and I wanna settle down with him and no one else.

He makes me feel things that I experienced and if I lose him I know damn well I will never find someone like him again.

When I got Charles number from Lewis I knew to not mess up. I guess I will find out what will happen when he wakes up
if it's over between us or not.

I pray to the gods it isn't I don't know how I will survive without Charles. He reason I get up everyday and make life wroth living.

He's my one and only my lifeline my motivation my boy