Chapter 7

Carlos pov

Charles and me have been talking for the last few weeks. I asked him yesterday if he wanted to come to one of my races and sit up in a suite with his friends.

I'm nervous as hell because he'll be watching me from up there. I got of my daze hearing a ping and looked where it came from its my phone.

I see it's a text from Charles he arrived and is being escorted by security up the suite. Before I could reply Lewis came in and said it was time to go.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walk to my car i get in and make sure I'm all good and take a deep breath and put my helmet on.

I look towards the suite when our eyes locked those green eyes would be the death of me. I smiled looking forward I have to win this race.

We won. We fucking won I pull the thing that keeps me in place and get out going to Lewis hugging him. He looked surprised like everyone else I'm not like this ever.

I looked up at Charles realizing he's already looking at me. Everyone else walking around noises everywhere but to me it's just the two of us. He wearing my jacket with my number on it.

I know the camera's are on me some people trying to figure out who I'm looking at me. It's a big deal to them considering I don't date and don't bring anyone to my games.

Lewis and me walk to the back I stop in my tracks right by the tunnel when I am meet with a smiling Charles running in to my arms. They are phone's and camera's everywhere pointing in this direction.

Lucky Charles has a hat on kinda looking down hiding his face in my neck instantly whispering a congratulations to me and to Lewis.

Daniel, Max, Lewis, Perrie and his girlfriend we all went together out not before we changed. I know everybody will be talking about this everywhere.

But that is a tomorrow thing we decided to have a party of our own at Lewis and Shakira house. I woke up with a headache looking around and seeing I'm on a couch.

I felt something on my chest and looked down Charles sleeping tightly holding my shirt like I will disappear. " morning " I heard a familiar voice say.

" here it will help with the headache and hangover " Shakira said handing me a Advil I take it with water.

Not long after the rest of the guys come out with even worse hangovers. Charles starts moving around when he's eyes fluttered open looking around hands on his head.

" what time is it " he said in a groggy voice stretching out " uhh 10:26 why " Lewis said with his arms wrapped around Shakira.

He got immediately " tell me you're joking please " Lewis shook his head no " shit I'm late for online class do you have a laptop here " he said pleading with tears threatening to fall.

Shakira got off Lewis lap telling him she has and going upstairs to take it. I calm him down hating to see him cry.

She came down handing it to him he sighed in relief thanking her and logged in to his account on google got the code from his phone.

" Mister, leclerc you're an hour late explain why " the professor said kinda mad that he disrupted in the middle of a lecture.

" I woke up late my alarm didn't go off " he said scratching the back of his head atleast he half lied. We stayed quite getting ready upstairs till his done we went back downstairs.

While he was following class the picture of us was trending everywhere. Not one picture was his face visible I thank the lord headlines are going crazy with fans trying to figure who it is.