Chapter 14

Carlos pov

" Yes "

He said yes. We stayed there for a little while. Then I dropped him off at his house and went home.

I got ready for bed and slept till my alarm woke me up at 4 am and got ready to go to the airport.

We all arrived on time sitting in the chair headphones on and went to sleep. I felt someone tapping me and opened my eyes.

I looked at them confused then realizing we must have arrived. I got up and took my bags going down the stairs.

Paparazzi was taking video's asking a whole bunch of questions. I'm just glad they didn't ask any questions about Charles.

I feel really bad his life changed overnight from just a normal college student to Carlos Sainz boyfriend.

Charles pov

I didn't wanna wake up go to school but I don't have any other choice. I park my car and stepped out walking towards the school.

I stopped in my tracks to see people with cameras waiting for someone. " there he is " my eyes widened they were here for me.

I tried to leave when someone grabbed my arm leading me somewhere. I looked up at the person finally.

He pointed to something and I turned my head were in the school how, when with all those cameras. I frowned my eyebrows " Carlos sent me and a couple more guys to protect you. My name is Joe nice to meet you " I shook his hand.

Everywhere I went someone looked at me some with phone's trying recording me but was stopped by security.

The final bell rings and I get up the teacher already got my project and got out the door.

Suddenly everyone wants to be my friend and talk to me. No one who wanted anything to do with me.

Security guards checked the whole building making sure everyone is clean got nothing on them to hurt me.

They guided me to my car safely. I would have never made it to my car if it wasn't for them. The whole place was surrounded it was overwhelming.

I sat in my car processing everything that happened today. I started the car and drove home with security behind me closely.

Again they checked the whole place. I gave them keys to the house I don't use. I gave them spare keys to my gate, my garage and my main house if anything happens.

I sat on the couch watching a movie to focus to care what happened around me. I just wanted Carlos by my side holding me telling me everything will be alright.

But his in Japan to race and I'm stuck in Monaco and after that he is going to visit his family in Spain were he lives.

I have never done a long distance relationship before and this is all new to me. Later in the day I'm gonna be busy with schoolwork.

I inform security that some classmates are coming. Sometimes I wonder what goes inside these teachers mind this is the 12th project we have to do this semester.

Not gonna lie I'm getting tired of it but I'm not complaining these are easy grades no studying. Who likes to study anyways.

I get a text from Joe the security guard that there should be a knock on the door any second and make sure I looked okay.

I open the door and stepped aside to let them in. We went to the living room and sat around a table and started on the project.

We also have a presentation for that same teacher. So far it was all good when my stomach started to hurt like really bad.

I clutch it trying to hold back tears and asked one of them to call security. They came pretty fast concerned.

I get up to try and ease the pain after a couple minutes I felt dizzy like I'm gonna pass out any minute.

Not long after everything went black.....