Chapter 19

Charles pov

After school bell I make my way towards the car and drive to my parents house. I let security drive me while I'm on a call with Carlos.

" we're here " the security guard said after clearing their throat. I looked up and got out the car thanking him. I took my keys and unlocked the door and closed it again. Making my way to the living room.

" yeah, I can't believe she left him for that bitch " I tell Carlos filling him in on drama that happened at school. I heard gasp from my aunt's and uncle's. I raised my eyebrows staring " what a guy can't curse " I say.

Going back to the conversation till he had to go to sleep I wished him goodnight. Finally I acknowledge my family and boy I was not ready for the judge my aunties gave me.

I shouldn't be in a relationship with a 31 year old man. I'm gonna regret my decision sooner or later. My father also agreed I thought he liked him so it was all an act. I looked at the only people who hadn't said anything my brothers and mom.

He meet him in real life when he was comforting me. All there talking got me feeling overwhelmed I put my hands on my head trying to block there negative words out of my thoughts.

I'm defending him with all my heart till my aunt said something I really wish she didn't " take his phone. " my aunt said looking at my father. " I don't want you talking to that man he could be taking advantage of you " she said.

I nodded my head no. " Charles give me your phone " my dad said. " no " I said . Looking at my mom to help me or my brothers. " Charles " my dad shouted.

" no " I yelled back. I felt a hand on my cheek and I held back tears. He slapped me. " don't you dare yell back at me give me your phone " he said. " Charles listen to dad " Arthur said. " no, you will not get my phone " I said.

My phone was yanked out of my hand. I looked up and it was in my uncle's hand he gave it to my dad. He smashed it to the ground. " I am warning you right now never talk to him again. " he said sternly.

" you're moving back in here. I don't want you living on your own " my dad said. I had no choice. My aunt nodded agreeing completely. I nodded and went upstairs to my old room. I cried into the pillow then for ruining my life.

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was completely dark outside and there was boxes in my room probably with my stuff. I heard a knock on the door I let them in. It was my older brother he sat down on the bed.

He held his finger to his mouth and reached into his pocket handing me a phone. " here it's my old one. His a good one Charles I like him and I can see it he loves you " he said and Arthur soon came in.

" are you okay " he asked with a ice pack in his hand and gave it to me. " yeah, I'm fine just a little pain " I said and took it for him.

" dad's a complete dick. And secondly I like Carlos. You should see the way he looks at you. It's like your his whole world " he said elbowing me in my side. I blushed at their words and Arthur handed me something.

My SIM card I raised my eyebrow wondering how he got it. "
I took it when dad wasn't looking " he said answering my question I hugged both of them great full that they aren't against the relationship.

Tears made their way in my eyes " thank you. Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me. " I said not letting go of the hug. We pulled away and they both said at the same time quietly " go get your man " and Arthur winked.

I laughed quietly and set up the old phone that Lorenzo gave me and there was a lot of texts to answer from Carlos, Shakira, Lewis, Daniel, Max and Perrie.

I explained the situation going on in a group chat and none of them we're happy with what my father did. I had to tell them not to worry and do anything.