Chapter 31

Carlos pov

" I love you " it came out of nowhere. And it's the truth not gonna lie I'm nervous with what he's gonna say. Maybe it's too early.

" you don't have to say back if you're not ready príncipe " after Charles didn't reply for a minute. The crowd was cheering but I heard nothing it's just us.

" I love you too " he says without hesitation and smiled pulling into a kiss. I feel sparks flying around as we kissed.

I pulled away from the kiss and told charles to hold me by the shoulder and held him by the waist and lifted him up and kissed him again.

I know this would be plastered all over the internet but I don't give a fuck I'm showing off my boy. My good luck charm.

We were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder and lifted Charles down and turned around only to be splashed by champagne Charles moved out the way.

I sprayed Lando back and the second I turned back around Donatello is in Charles arms. I waved at him and he giggled at me probably because I'm wet with champagne all over me.

I made my way towards them planting a kiss on Donatello's cheek and kissed Charles passionately. His lips are addicting I felt Donatello's hands on my face smiling up at me.

After saying goodbye to everyone we make are way home. I changed my clothes and we went to the club to celebrate and meet with the rest of the group.

We partied all night long drinking, dancing, talking to a couple people I know and also introducing Charles to them and exchanging a few kisses here and there.

It was the best night of my life Charles was drunk leaning against me. His eyes were opening and closing trying to fight his sleep. I called my driver to come pick us up.

The driver arrived in no time and I opened the door and lead Charles in first then I got in. He leaned against me " sleep love, don't fight it "

Not long after he fell asleep. I got on my phone taking a picture and setting it up as my wallpaper.

" we're here " the driver announced I looked up and thanked him and took Charles arms of off me and got out opening his side of the door.

I took Charles my arms and he wrapped his arms around my neck the driver opened the door of the house for me and after that he left to go home.

I don't change his clothes cause I don't have his consent and even if he told me I'm aloud while his drunk I'm not gonna his not in the right mind.

I just get under the covers Charles snuggled up on me his head on my chest. I fell asleep.

I wake up to Charles side of the bed empty and looked around the room and glanced up at the clock 2 pm. I'm not surprised or shocked I'm not a morning person.

I get the feeling of wanting to throw up and ran to the bathroom. I held on to the counter and the side of the toilet.

After I'm sure it's over I brush my teeth. I smell food in the air and got ready before I went downstairs. My phone was going crazy that I put it on mute.

" here helps with the hangover " Daniel gave me coffee as I reach the last step. Before I could say anything else he points to the kitchen I nod and made my way there.

Charles is with the ladies there I decided to leave him alone talk with and went to the living room. The second I sit down someone knocks on the door I sighed.

" I'll get it " Max I called out and went to the door. He came back with my publicist and she is not happy. " what did I do " " have you seen the internet. God you give me gray hair " and she got her phone out.

Oh. I forgot about that okay recap. She gave us two simple rules to follow specifically me. Not to touch each other inappropriate and not to make out in public few.

We didn't follow either of those and did the exact opposite plus what happened at the podium.