Chapter 2

Carlos pov

The sun shined through the window onto my face I turned to the other side of the bed and still the same problem.

I groaned finally opening my eyes getting out of bed and closing the curtains and got ready for the day.

I ate my breakfast and went to the padlock and to my room to get my uniform on. It's time to race.

We won. We fucking won everyone came to congratulate Lewis they know better then to talk to me.

I go to the back and unzipped my uniform have way and tied it around my waist when out of nowhere I hear.

" Perrie, Daniel, and Max did you see that the fucking race and who is this " Lewis said. I sneaked to the side and eavesdropped on them.

I saw someone I didn't recognize but the three other I did. He had brown hair, green eyes, a nice smile, built body and soothing voice I can listen to all day.

Wait a minute listen to his voice all day. No no definitely not. He had a small smile on his face.

Charles is his name a beautiful name for a beautiful man. He's has a cute smile now I decide to make my entrance.

I step aside from the shadows and Lewis stared at me when everyone started looking at me also.

Then Lewis and Max gave each other a look and pushed my man. Wait what no I thought I don't want him i walk off fighting with my thoughts.

Walking into my dressing room changing in normal clothes and driving to my house. I stretch myself lying down on the couch.

I don't when I fell asleep but I jolted awake sweating and panting looking around trying to figure out what time it is and what day.

I reach for my phone on the coffee table it's 10 pm. I stretch after standing up walking to the kitchen turning on the light that's bright.

Grabbing a snack I pull out my phone going on tik tok watching video's coming across thirst traps of myself.

I shake my head smirking when Daniel comes on my fyp with the guy from earlier. I click on the guys username oh god.

I never in life do I want to make a man mine so bad. Even if I have to humiliate myself and back away from the internet to make him mine I would.

I have my reasons why I have a second account people watch every closely who I follow and not.

So they would know instantly and I don't know if he likes the spotlight and like I said I would leave the internet for him.

One more thing is I don't follow anybody not even the official f1 account do I need to explain myself farther.

Instagram is the same thing I follow nobody and when I follow somebody they make a big deal out of it and rumor's.

I look through the comments on Daniel's tik tok and the ladies want him back off his mine but he doesn't know it yet.

I go on my second account and follow him there same on instagram. I have to find out more information about him.

If I go to Lewis he'll know and let's not get started on the guys. All I know is his name I can't believe I'm doing this.

I get my laptop from upstairs I make a cup of coffee and sit down on the couch I'm hacking tonight.