Chapter 16

Charles pov

Oh god my teacher is definitely going to fail and it's all my fault. My eyes are getting used to the light.

I look around the room and tried to move my hand but it felt heavy. I looked down at it someone is holding it. I turned to them and it's Carlos.

Wait Carlos.

Isn't he supposed to be at his race. I squeeze his hand to attempt to wake him up. He stirred in his sleep and begins to open his eyes.

He blinked a couple times cause of the light in the room. " you're awake prince " he said in a raspy voice.

I nodded reaching for him to cuddle me when a pain came through I clutched my stomach. Carlos wasted no time and pressed the button above my bed.

A doctor came rushing in the room and gave me some pain meds. " I'm sorry for my manners. My name is doctor Jonathan, I would like to over with the pain in your stomach " .

He adjusted his glasses " can I ask you something Mr Leclerc "  the doctor said. I nodded " did you see blood while pooping the last couple of days " he said.

" there no need to be embarrassed " he said quickly seeing my red face. " yeah and it was diarrhea the last three days " .

He nodded while writing something on a clipboard in hand and started talking " there is a Bowel infection in your stomach which explains the pains and blood pooping " doctor Jonathan said.

He explained more and that I have to stay here for one more day. Carlos was there with me the entire time squeezing my hand telling me it's okay.

Carlos stayed with me the entire night cuddling me. He had to go in the morning to catch a early flight and to keep him updated when I leave the hospital.

I got ready to leave while security was standing by the door. I went to the front desk to check myself out. She said it's already been done and everything is paid for.

I stand their flabbergasted. No ones ever did this for me and here Carlos is doing it. I nodded and left the hospital.

I got home safely and texted him that I arrived and went to shower. I felt dirty okay don't get me wrong and changed into the T-shirt Carlos gave me.

Once my head landed on the pillow I was out like a light.

I woke up sweating like a pig and looked out the window it's dark. I wiped my eyes and got out of bed.

Went downstairs and grabbed a snack turned on the tv and realized I left my phone upstairs. Groaning I got up to get it and went back downstairs.

I signed sitting down and looked through my notifications. Carlos replied " make sure you eat and take your medication and stay hydrated please " .

I smiled and sent a thumbs up and looked my other notifications just fans tagging me things and comments on my post.

I put it down and looked at the tv. I got bored pretty quickly and went outside I don't know why but I walked to the tennis court and played by myself.

I hit the ball hard when I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me it's my two brothers and turned back to hit the ball.

When it hit me in the nose god what is it with me and hurting myself. Blood came oozing out and my shirt. No not my favorite shirt.

I told Lorenzo to call mom and sat down crying that I ruined my shirt. My mom came with a tissue to kinda stop the bleeding.

And where on are way back to the hospital. I just left a few hours ago. I see the same lady at the desk and she sent us to a room and later a doctor came in.

I was sent to go to surgery right away. A few hours past and I was out of surgery and went back home.

I cried a little staying close to mom not leaving her side. The tears didn't stop and it hurts " I want Carlos " I said between sobs.

" no you can't Charles. He's on the other side of the world " max said in a gentle voice. I shook my head no " but I want him now " I said more tears falling due to pain. Mom put her hand on my head but I pushed it away.

Shakira got her phone from the table. It rang till the person on the other side picked up. " baby can you get Carlos on the phone. No it's a emergency with Charles. Thank you " she said.

" Carlos can you get here Charles wants you he crying historically here. He's hurt come fast " Shakira ended the call.

" he'll be here soon " she said running her hand through my hair. I backed up not allowing it. Only Carlos is allowed to do it.