Chapter 1

Charles pov

I woke up by my alarm at 5:30 in the morning. I get up and get ready for the day and make breakfast and headed out.

It's 6:58 and I have to be in class by 7:00 I rush to class pushing past people and the bell rings just in time I made it. I only have one class this morning.

I take a moment to breathe and sat at the back of the class. The professor walked in and greeted us and began the lecture.

I can't really focus cause tonight is finally the night that I can finally go and watch the race I couldn't stop thinking about.

" Mr Leclerc what is the answer to question three." Professor nikkel asked. " uhhh idk " I said shrugging my shoulders.

He shakes his head and gave somebody else the opportunity to say the answer. The bell finally rings and I sprinted to my car and drove home.

I got in my room and threw my backpack aside and went on my bed and put an alarm on to get ready and fell asleep.

Beep Beep Beep

I groaned and hit snooze not long after the alarm went off again after hitting a couple times I finally decided to get up and get ready.

I checked myself again making sure I look good. I double check everything and nothing is  out of place and locked the door.

I see Perrie, Max, and Daniel in the car and went over and sat in the backseat  we listen to music and sang.

Holy shit the stadium is big we get food and drinks and go to our seat. People are coming and the place is soon filled.

The race began and Ferrari is in second place it didn't last long and Mercedes is now second and Ferrari in third place.

We all watched nervously before the drivers Carlos Sainz and Lewis Hamilton won we got first pole and second pole.

We went through all stort of emotions in one second. A security guard came to us and brought us backstage.

I'm very confused walking with my friends backstage to somewhere I don't know hands in my hoodie.

" Perrie, Daniel, Max did you see that the fucking race and who is this " Lewis said pointing in my direction.

I'm gonna pass out I'm standing in front of Lewis fucking Hamilton.

He dapped up Perrie then Daniel and Max I'm confused how when since were they friends with him.

Perrie guided me forward " this is Charles, Charles meet Lewis our childhood best friends " Daniel said

Lewis nodded shaking my hand looking behind me at something. I turned around like everyone else confused to what was there.

There he was in his uniform he had brunette hair that is sticking on his forehead he's brown chocolate his eyes and big luscious lips his tied around his waist shirt clung to his body sweating.

Don't get me started on his body before I could further check him out someone pushed me towards him.

Just a few more inches and I was in front of him I looked back at them and they all look away I silently cursed at them all.

I face him again it's kinda awkward but he looked at me and walked past me. Rude I rolled my eyes walked back to the guys.

" why did you guys push in front of The Carlos Sainz, you know what never mind " i said grabbing Perrie's hand wanting to leave.

We got inside the car after saying goodbye to Lewis. I got home and freshened up and went to bed.