✬ 𝙴𝙿 45 ✬

Warning: Idk. No prof-read.

So... *Smack lips* yeah... how are you guys?

.

.

.

Don't hunt me down... hehehe.

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

One thing that never changes from him is his kindness in helping old folks, friends, and the gang. The gang he rarely speaks to. Always busy looking for some money to support big deal streets and a way to find Sinu, for her promise.

Jerry told you about this and that Jake changed, more than they expected. Jerry understands his feelings. The loss, the grief, guilt, and regret.

"Sinu and losing his first love" Jerry muttered as he quietly ate the big bowl of jjajangmyeon with one gulp.

Even though Jerry kept telling you and updating you. Yeonhui is faster but you never tell this to Jerry knowing he will get a little upset. Today was the day that Jake and Jiho will meet. The day where you want to see him yet there's still hesitant.

There's a what if questions lingering in your mind. What if he recognize you even in disguise? What if he have these gut feelings? What if this or that.

Overthinking like that won't help you. you keep reminding yourself that you're an NPC nothing else, he won't see you. The story will keep going unless you make a move.

"Jerry... I know why you're here. No, it's not your homework or the jjajangmyeon you're eating" You dryly chuckled as Jerry averted his gaze, coughing.

Jerry tried to make you show yourself to Jake knowing his best friend. Hoping Jake will stop this operation of his gambling scam and get the old Jake back. Jerry respects your decision yet he still tried and you have to hand it to him, his very persistent. Maybe he got it from Brad and Jason.

"I'll see you next week, Y/N. Thank you for the food" Jerry bowed and turned to leave but turned around again "What if you just see him from afar—?"

"Bye. Jerry~" You wave as you cut him off. He doesn't need to suggest it because you will. You want to see him for so long but these boundaries and arc preventing you.

You won't lie just the thought of catching a glimpse of him in person rather than Yeonhui's video call. It excites you. It made your heart beat like old times. You took a deep breath awaiting for it to come.

Is thumping the right description for what you are feeling?

The Gambling of Jiho arc begins as well with Jake getting his teeth plucked out by Gun after he learns about Jake's illegal business. As soon as break time rings everyone takes out their phone and starts betting.

Gathering at the back desk, trying to determine whether it's odd or even. Shouting in disbelief as they lose and watching Jiho's smug face knowing it will wipe out shortly for his mistakes.

Rather than interfering with this arc as you did change some on Jiho's past chapters, you decided to let it play with a little change.

"Thanks, bro! I won another $400" Jiho was esthetic, it was an easy money after all and having john by his side what will go wrong? "I really owe you."