✬ 𝙴𝙿 18 ✬

Warning: Daniel is here! and partnership with the H group, aka Steve Hong Jay's dad.

For real, when I saw Jay's dad, I was like, "Sir, what genes does your family have? I mean, you created a handsome boy! and yet he is not showing his eyes! what more. Joy is very pretty."

And don't forget that these two siblings have a big brother, whom I hope the author will finally introduce. and see what Jay's eyes look like, like the one the author finally drew of Vin.

I, the author, won't lie about Vin in the future episode being hot.

Now I know why Mary has a hot's for him, even though Vin is a bully and sometimes an idiot. I would take the chance to see his eyes.

But I don't see him as compatible on MC, as he has many other red flags as well. What's more, he did kill someone, but there's no story about it.

so 50/50

Anyway, happy reading!!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

There are seven departments in J-high, yet you choose to enroll yourself in fashion, and the reason is because it's the only slot left. How ironic, but if there were more slots, you would choose the baking department.

Literally, because you own a restaurant and you cook. Even though your baking ability is already at its peak, you are accustomed to baking.

What's more, you didn't expect all the students to have their clothing stations in the room, and like a typical high school, they're pretty loud.

"Quiet! "We have a new transfer student."

Everyone was murmuring and whispering to each other, trying to figure out who this new transfer student was.

'His here.'

Like everyone's reaction after he walks inside, you won't deny that Daniel's second body is handsome, but if it's compared to someone you know, Daniel is below average. But you have to admit... Daniel now and Daniel in the future are very different.

"I'm Daniel Park. "Nice to meet you." Daniel averted his eyes, even though he was used to people making fun of him and all attention being directed toward him when he did embarrassing stuff.

He still can't help but look away. What's more, with his sudden appearance, it caused a stir in the class. a group whose heart was racing, and the group was to be wary of him

and... two people.

'I mean, I was too, on my first day.' You thought of peeking at Daniel, who looks like he's about to go.

Daniel, on the other hand, is both panicking and scared, as this is his first time using his second body, and what's more, he's got to start out right, as his goal is to be reborn in this new place.

'I must get close with whoever's sitting next to me first. Yeah, let's go with that.' only to be dismissed when his seatmate turned out to be the same guy who had beaten him up on the street.

'Him?! why him!' Daniel cursed, only smiling his fear away and averting his gaze at the table. 'Things go wrong from day one!'

Watching Daniel at the farthest right, then averting your eyes at Zoe, seeing her prepare, It's impressive how fast Zoe prepared herself and looked pretty in front of Daniel, and witnessing this, you couldn't help but sweat-drop at the other girls for being jealous just because Zoe wanted to look pretty.