✬ 𝙴𝙿 36 ✬

Warning: paying, debt, interest, English error, escaping.

Happy late reading!!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Just give me a call. Oh, and Daniel. I'm not forcing you or your mother... It's both your choice."

This was the last thing you said before leaving Daniel's house. You didn't see the point of staying or doing something to change this story, as Jay had handled it very well, as had Daniel. Beside the fact that you don't want to see Logan Lee as you might do something similar to Mira's attacker (Zeus), you still can't forget about that event.

Though you wanted to stay and tell Daniel's mom in person, due to a sudden emergency, you didn't get the chance. The emergency is not below level two danger. He simply wanted to have a negotiation for the Eko. Just like Steve, but rather than a wine, he wanted a big amount of food. He is a regular customer. You never see him as a threat. Because he wasn't one. He will only be a threat if he is assigned to do some mission that would be in the field of Eko.

You even admire him for his professionalism toward his job. His a person that raised Eli and the person who knew Gun and Goo. He is the perfect person to ask for a favor like guarding Eko if needed. But you doubt you need him as you have three Demi-gods on each side and, of course, the people at the league. Don't be surprised when you're also counted as one of them.

As for Steve, well You just need an extra hand.

"I wasn't expecting you to make a negotiation." But I figured you would come sooner." Ten said, returning Tom Lee's smile.

"Who wouldn't? If he had come here... why wouldn't I?"

"Well, what do you plan?"

"Simply. Eko is one of my top-tier favorite restaurants. I just wanted to have my own stock back at home. I feel like I would be very busy for the upcoming days. Due to that, I don't have the time to visit. Very sad~ right~?"

"Then what's your exchange for it?"

"Think of one~ if you can think of a new menu. This will be a hitch."

"Money." Ten didn't hesitate.

When Tom heard him, he couldn't help but dryly chuckle, "Other than money. Money is tight nowadays~"

"To you, maybe. Hmm. If you don't have any money, Then we can't have this negotiation."

Tom hummed after Ten said those sentences. Not that he doesn't have any money on him, but he prefers to give something in exchange rather than money. That's why he opened a business where he could make money. Not the other way around. "Have you heard of the White Tiger Job?"

"I do. But I don't see why you're bringing that up. As it has nothing to do with today's topic." Ten firmly said.

Just like before, you don't need any of his men. You have enough money, but money is the only thing you could think of for his exchange. Who doesn't want more money?

Tom chuckled once again. "I heard that you're in danger...? Is that right? With my help. Maybe I can help you keep safe~"

"Thank you, but I already have a contract for someone to do that. Though I heard many things about White Tiger Job, I like how you work, Mr. Lee. Then what about this? Hopefully, someone will join you in the future. That someone. I want them in exchange for the thing you ask."