✬ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ✬

This chapter focuses on MC and the three demi-gods, which are Corol, Ten and Fortuna.

I recommend reading it, this is a short chapter.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Thank you for the offer again... but I decline"

Here you are standing in front of this two person who had given you the PTJ business card a long time ago, who keeps pursuing you. The reason why they wanted you to have an audition at PTJ was because they saw something on you.

Where they saw you? Oh, just across from your previous favorite place to have a breakfast before changing it to where Jace is working, because not only Goo is stalking you, so those two recruiters at PTJ company.

"B-but, think of this opportunity to your future!" One of them exclaimed, who was now in a bridge of explosion, because if they don't recruit one more, they would get fired.

As for the other, who was desperate to the point that they offered some money, big money for an ordinary person to not accept it, but for you it's not about the money but the people that keep bothering you even though you have a hobby to help those who need help.

But to them, you don't feel it. In the first place they approach you in a sudden stop that startled you. At first you thought the card they given was fake, but after rechecking it. 

You confirm that it's legit is just that, this person who you check the background is a new employee who was looking for people to recruit, because if they don't they would get fired or more like downgraded.

That's what their Job description said like the third league whose task was to advertise the company, so those this people. you have a theory that, because of the Eko, that was not supposed to be at Lookism and was now rising higher than any known Company here in Korea.

You somehow fucked the system, making the other company in Eko's shadow as your getting all the customers, you can't blame your delicious food, what more one of their Idol eat at one of your restaurant giving you more customer.

Thanks to a DG fan who snaps a picture of him eating at the fourth league-Eko gaining more customers by the end of the month, resulting in giving you more sales percent than any other company.

'As expected, food is happiness' You can now proudly say that your plan is working perfectly.

You did plan to have an audition on PTJ when Daniel and Duke's story starts, or let's just say... your plan is just about to start, knowing what will happen to Aru and being the now top food chain in the country.

You plan to buy some stocks or what you call percent's of the PTJ company once it opens, about 10 percent which is enough on your book just to help Aru, even though you don't really intended to help her.

Knowing who she really was, yes she grew up poor. but that doesn't define why she needs to do that kind of stuff to both of her friends just for a simple fame.

"Look, I appreciate that you want to recruit me..." Sighing once again as they look at you in a begging way

Only to have a great idea, thinking that you can just quit afterward if you don't pass the audition, because their task is to only recruit one.

"Okay, I'll think about it-"

"Oh! Thank you very much!! You saved our butts!" 

"You won't regret it!"