✬ 𝙴𝙿 27 ✬

This is the last Episode for the J-high fest event.

On the next episode I will now focus on the actual story.

Expect some English error or grammar, as the tools I've been using to fix the grammar are not working.

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Today' before the last performance! a collaboration of the fashion and vocal depts."

Hwan then took a deep breath before shouting the words "Daniel Park and Duke Pyeon!" and as Daniel and Duke entered the stage, everyone cheered for them or more like Daniel taking the spot.

Thanks to Jay for recommending the clothes he's wearing. Daniel still can't help but feel overwhelmed with this crowd cheering for him.

'Why do I only get a question? ' Daniel thought frowning at it and he can't help but glance at Duke, who simply stood there like a kind of a statue and again the whispering begins after his turn was over, the whisper went to Duke.

"Who's he?"

"haha. He looks like a pet."

"Geez... like a different species." And as this bullying comment went on and on, Daniel could only click his tongue wanting to ask and shout to the mic that the one their belittling is the one who created this song he is about to sing.

But when the music started, Daniel can't help but suddenly feel nervous and his mind walks away from him, leaving him with a blank slate.

Not wanting for the audience to wait long, Daniel begun to start humming or rather singing but because he was nervous, he was out of tune and this causes the vocal department Vin Jin to snicker at him, commenting how he knew it that Daniel is just a straw man.

As Daniel tried to continue in a not-nervous way, the response was too icy, and he didn't know how to take it, as he had never experienced it. What's more, he felt guilty for wasting Duke's effort, thinking he had wasted it all.

Glancing at Duke, Daniel eyed him in a sorry way, for Duke he don't know what will happen now, as he wasn't prepared for this kind of thing, he needs something, a tone before he starts, a signal that can help him proceed.

And just like his prayer, it was given by a sudden pop melody and heard by everyone; even they couldn't help but look around to find out who that person was, but on Duke's side, he knew very well to whom this tone belonged.

'I forgot,' Duke thought, looking at the person at the backstage who was his first female friend who saw him as a real one; in his sudden nervousness, he forgot that he had a backup plan.

That if this happened, the backup plan was for you to help them, and so instead of Daniel singing his first verse, you did it instead. So as you sing Daniel's first verse, everyone begins to murmur, wanting to know where this melody and pop voice came from.

Even Vin Jin was shocked when hearing it, as this is his first time hearing this kind of tune. 'It's neither soft nor hard... it's just perfect' Vin thought, searching for that person at the stage, but to his dismissed that person is nowhere to be found.

As you are about to end the first verse you made a small rap introducing Duke himself "Let's give it up for Pyeon" and before Duke begun rapping he glances at where you are mouthing the word thank you.