✬ 𝙴𝙿 2 ✬

Warning: Again, some dialog has curse words to add some spice: bullying, loneliness, and spoiler.

If you haven't read Lookism Episode 302, don't read this.

No, again, it didn't start there, but someone who was in that episode is in this EP. But later on, that's where it's about to begin—the MC's friendship with this character.

cause, I author. I've graduated from "Mc not having some character development in my past books,"

I'm now a bachelor in giving MC its development, even in the early story.

Also, expect some ENG Errors!! Happy early reads!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Lady luck did it again, helping you once again to avoid or help you in any way, but lady luck isn't the only one by your side; no, she has a sister, which you liked to call Lady Unlucky or the side effect.

After wishing to never see Eugene or his twin brother, your wish comes true, but because you aren't aware of how to properly use it or how big the side effects would be, you meet another character, which you already suspected from the beginning.

But not how big the impact is whenever you use lady luck. Later on, you will discover it.

After meeting with the crazy, psychotic, sociopath twin brother, you never saw them again, even when visiting grandma's house, which you refused to tag along with, and later on discovering that they had moved out. It's time for you to relax for a bit.

For a bit, it meant meeting another expected character, which you vowed to avoid if ever you see one, and again, Lady Luck did it again. You never spoke to them, but you can see them; you just don't know if they noticed you, but at one point they will be aware that you're there as you've been visiting their streets back and forth, buying some cheap clothes, which aren't bad quality for the price.

What more is that? Not only is Lady Luck at your side 24/7, even if you're not wishing for anything to come true, but for some reason your power is still working. How do you say this?

Well, like Izumi from Lucky Star, the part she's playing with that one store is that if she buys one there, that store would get a continuous customer at the end of the day, buying half the items at the store.

But in your case, in the first scene, you thought it was just rush hour or that they had a sale going on that you were unaware of. Now, the second time, this is where you suspect something was off, and to close the case, you tried it in a different store at a different location.

Then this happened—it's like after paying for the item, suddenly people started to come in right and left that you almost didn't make out, experiencing what Idol feels whenever they buy something and within an hour it's sold out. (Ehem, BTS, SVT, EXO)

So yeah, that's how you found out about the second skill you had, and the good thing about this skill is that it doesn't have the same side effects as the first one. People might be saying how lucky you are that you have this kind of power, wishing for something, and boom! It fucking works! then buying or selling, and within a minute's time, it's fucking sold out, well, sorta.

Then this is the part of using this gift that you're still not aware of. You know the side effects and that it's efficient for you or both parties, but you don't know the impact of using Lady Luck.