✬ 𝙴𝙿 31 ✬

So, I'm back after nine weeks of not updating this story. Sorry, I was so occupied by the Aisha story that I didn't have any ideas for this story.

But I will say this: I got back to having motivation and ideas. Because I completed my task to finish the Book of 1856 (Aisha x Reader), you guys should check it out.

It's not completed yet, and I'm asking my readers if they want a sequel for the book.

Anywho. Enjoy this update, and for the next update, hopefully it won't take me another nine weeks. hahaha. sorry again.

Warning: stalking, English errors, embarrassment.

Happy reading! 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You learn that the timing is perfect—not excessively slow or rapid. Once you and Zoe said your goodbyes and made your way around the corner, the person you've been waiting for appeared.

The same question he posed to Zoe in the webtoon is posed to you. You don't really have much time because you need to do the previous work and get to Eko right away because Seongjun Baek is seeking for you, according to a message Gyeoul provided to you.

You don't know what he wants, and it's better to deal with it sooner. In terms of how dangerous he will be in comparison to Eugene. He would be a middle-range threat. Knowing who Baek is, he is not the kind of person Eugene is. Sort off.

That Eugene kid is on your tail, and he even promised you that he would come back. Kind of obsessive way, and this creeps you out. You chuckled unconsciously just thinking about it.

"What are you laughing about~?"

"Nothing, so you're asking for direction, right? You'll find the hospital if you go straight then left."

"But I didn't ask for the hospital...?"

"I know, but just a heads up."

You reasoned that kicking his stomach the same way you kicked Yui's boyfriend and knocking out his teeth would be a wonderful way to avenge Zoe for the trauma he caused. Though that never happened.

Considering that he is now your stalker, though, the thought alone made your blood boil. If Daniel didn't show up, what else could he do? speaking of Daniel.

He appeared in the same manner that he did for Zoe, and Daniel took the initiative by calling your name and running in front of you to protect you from the stalker. You were surprised by his unexpected entrance.

"F/N! Run! Hurry! This person... bought a knife!!"

After he said those words, the stalker immediately launched himself. Calling you a stupid bitch and a cheater as he saw you with someone. Followed by, "I'm more handsome than him! You whore! Bitch!"

You didn't really expect for Daniel to show up, and seeing that he was about to get stabbed, you did what you could think of first, which was to pull him away, but for some reason, Daniel is faster than you and blocks the knife by punching the stalker's hand, making the knife fly away from his grasp.

Exactly like he did in the story. It confused and amazed you that it was so unrealistic, as the knife is just an inch from his face. But maybe it's the main character's power, as even when he's about to die, he somehow moves and kicks again.