✬ 𝙴𝙿 29 ✬

Warning: fighting, discovering new things, being tired, and going to plan.

If you notice a lot of spacing, it means I'm changing the font so people don't get confused about who is speaking and what the other points of view are.

As my writing style has four points of view in one chapter,

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After that live performance to gain Zoe's stalker's attention, it did work, but now everyone was curious who was behind that mask that has a beautiful melody, and what's more, some people who knew Duke keep asking who this person is.

"Hey, have you heard? a newbie streamer took the top board."

"What? your joking right?"

"No, and there's more. Apparently, that newbie streamer was the one who sang Daniel's verse."

Just hearing them made you smile because if it drew their attention, then so would this fucking stalker.

That's not all; some companies also heard about this and were now trying to recruit you, wanting to have you as their star to invest in and earn more money. But it didn't end there, no sir. Some vloggers tried investigating who this mystery singer is and why she needs to hide her face.

Even the five legendary streamers tried to contact that lady in the mask.

Yes, you apparently already had a title that day. "Lady in the Mask" sounds cool, but at the same time, it will eventually be forgotten as you will only live twice.

"Daniel~" Yui cooed cutely, trying to gain Daniel's attention, but she could only scowl when Daniel only waved at her and returned his gaze to someone she really hates.

"F/N, what do you think about fat people?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, how do you feel about them?"

"That there are still people who have feelings."

"Right, y-your correct," Daniel could only sweat at the same time blushing when his eyes locks into yours, only for him to quickly looks away announcing that he will go back to his seat as any minute the teacher would arrive.

One thing Daniel can't stop thinking about is that these past few days he hasn't stopped thinking about you; he doesn't know why his like that always got you in his head and is always wanting to see you, and when he sees you, he can't get his head straight.

'Is it love?' Daniel blushed at the thought of it, and at the same time, he glanced back at you.

Oh, you're not as dense as the other, and you already suspect Daniel has a crush on you. Based on the interaction that was supposed to be at Yui, if he confesses, you can't accept it, and you have a lot of reasons why.

He's the main character, plain and simple, but there's more to it. What will come to him will come to you as well, and your only main plan is to give him a hand, not literally your whole body. (I will)

Then there's Jake and other characters you want to bang.

As the day is almost over nothing really special happens except for Duke huffing clearly tired from all his classmate wanting to know who that person is good thing Duke is good at hiding.