✬ 𝙴𝙿 14 ✬

Warning: Back story, hostel, conversation with Olly, trying to change the story.

In this chapter, I focused on the Eli jang story side—the part where they left Olly when they were eating. (Ep 239: Eli Jang, Part 8 in Webtoon) Even though he's a psychopath, I still feel pity for his story.

He just wanted to be a part of it.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I mean, I'm grateful that you called me... but you should have called Heather."

"Well, you're the only one... who will not judge me."

Even though Olly whispered the last part, you still heard him. You can't help but sigh knowing why he's acting like that, as you heard from the guys that Olly tried to rob his own parents' home and how he punched his own father. and you already know that part.

Even though it's wrong to punch your own parent, his father still deserves it, because, like Olly said, abuse is not only physical but also mentally abusive, knowing how he was forced to do things he didn't want to do because, like they said, a parent knows best.

for some kids, but not all.

You're at the hospital after Olly called to tell you what happened and ask if you can help them—specifically, pay for the bills, which isn't a problem because you got some extra at the restaurant.

"You guys might be worried for your friend; don't worry, he's fine. You can go to the cashier for the bills."

as you both bowed to the nurse 'At least Olly still has respect... somehow.' Just in time, Eli exits the room with stitches on his forehead.

"Eli! You're okay, right? Wow! "You were awesome back then!" Olly pondered while excitedly patting Eli's shoulder.

But Eli's gaze is somewhere else; to be specific, it is at you, which got you chuckling out of nowhere. Even though it never showed up at the webtoon panel, you already suspected that Heather should be the one standing in front of him, but instead of her, it was you.

"Should we go back?" You gestured, not waiting for their reply.

As the three of you went back to Sally's building, the first thing that you noticed was the dried blood on the floor. It almost appears as if a pool of people was once unconscious at each location.

'Right, I forgot about this part. At least Warren won, speaking of it.'

"You two go first; I'll forget to buy something."

"Oh! "Can you buy some ice cream?"

You only sigh while waving at Olly, saying that you will only halt when Eli grabs your wrist. "Yes?"

"What... is that?"

"Ice cream?"

Seeing Eli nod at you, you can't help but feel confused, knowing that by now Eli will know that—or maybe you did something that changed a small detail.

Ah, maybe the note and the hospital scene...

"Olly will tell you about it; don't worry once he explains it to you, and once I get back, you will see."

"Right! You can ask me anything, Eli! "Hurry back, Y/N!"

You don't know why but seeing Olly's smile sadden you, knowing how he will end up with that same admiration smile.