✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 2✬

Warning: Violence, strong language, irritation, anger, and almost sexual assault.

Happy reading! Second Update!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"What? I can't drink." Mira simply said:

As of now, eight people are inside the room. rather than seven, as Doo Lee had tagged along. He has this motto: "I can't cheat with you! So I tag along, hehe~"

"You should better go back," Zack remarked.

So instead of getting excited, he has this defeated look on him. As for Jiho... 'Why me?' But Jiho was determined; it was his first time drinking, but he needed to be strong. As soon as he gulped down the beer, he was surprised as it was neither that sour nor hurt his throat.

"This beer is not bad."

"Yup, keep this a secret. But I made those," you whispered, winking at him. Just by what you did, Jiho almost shut down. But he quickly recovered by nodding. "O-okay"

"Eh~, F/N, what are you two talking about?"

"Oh, it's Jiho's turn, and he didn't get to answer my question, so he chose to drink."

"What? What was the question?" Zack ask.

"Hmm, it's your turn, right? Then what do you do except boxing?"

"That's easy; I sleep."

"That's boring! Anyway! F/N, it's your turn! Is there someone in our class you like?"

It's like the air suddenly turned serious, and they could wait and watch what you would say, gulping their saliva, and as soon as you opened your mouth, "That's easy! I like everyone!" they got their hopes for that?

"That's not my question, but it's valid!" Zoe remark.

"No it's not..." Yui sighs, maybe she should try it later, and in a more specific question, yes, that's right!

The next player was Daniel, who asked the same question but in a more specific way. "So, who is it?"

"U-um... She's very kind and nice... I- I'll just drink!"

"Not fair, Danny!"

"Men, even he gets shy with this kind of stuff."

"Whoever she is, she's lucky~'

'Everyone, why are you fucking blind?!' Doo Lee and Jiho thought eyeing them, obviously knowing who Daniel has a crush on as he keeps looking at where you are. Doo Lee can't take this truth; for a second, he just wants to be everyone.

'I agree...' You followed suit, smiling at them.

"F/N"

"Yes?"

"It's your turn, my question is... do you have someone special to you?"

You thought first, and as you got the answer, you simply said, "I do."

"WHAT!"

"WHO!"

"MY FUTURE BABE, WHY YOU BETRAY ME?"

It was a good thing that you were in that room, as the teacher might be sprinting down the corridor to catch you guys. As to who this person is, let's just say they are two people, and these are your parents. They are very special to you because they brought you into this world.